Re: Titanfall error/crashing/not connecting

by Zero0000R

Original Post

Titanfall error/crashing/not connecting

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I just bought titanfall during the 40% off, I played the beta no issues no crashes no problems at all, after the game was finished installing I went to the Multiplayer and everytime It started the load the map, when its about to finish the game crashes to desktop or freezes and I have to close the game via Task Manager, I've been trying to look for a possible fix but still nothing, i dont want to return the game because I enjoyed the beta. But it may come down to a return. 

If anyone can help with this issue it would be great. ALL DRIVERS/GAME IS UP TO DATE (never had a problem like this before)

-Mike

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: Titanfall error -- was the wrong forum

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Answers HQ is an unofficial kind of place.  It is a forum for game players, not a part of the Help Center website.  Titanfall has its own forum here, but you posted in the Origin forum instead.   Since the starting error, it's been moved to where it belonged.  But there hadn't been much in the way of useful information offered.  You need to fill in the empty gaps.

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: Titanfall error/crashing/not connecting

★★ Novice

Im having the same issue posted here and have contacted support they wont do anything all they say is it uninstall and try to reinstall and no one here seems to be of any use especially not the EA reps or whomever they may be like the guy above me. the closest I have gotten to getting into game is running in windowed mode with vsync off it gets me at least a flicker of the game before it crashes out maybe that will help or work for you but I think this game is just broke as (insert your own word(s) here) and thats why they put it on such a huge sale. oh yeah also they wouldnt even honor thier moneyback deal either. 

Message 3 of 3 (142 Views)