Titanfall 2 multiplayer not working

by stronkbarney

Original Post

Titanfall 2 multiplayer not working

★ Novice

I’ve been having trouble connecting to a multiplayer match in Titanfall 2 the past few months. I am able to connect to frontier defense matches but I am unable to connect to a regular multiplayer match. Anytime I try and connect to a multiplayer match, it always gives me an error saying “connection to server timed out”. I have tried everything I can to try a fix this but nothing seems to work. I don’t know why it gives me this error. Everything works perfectly fine. I just can’t connect to regular multiplayer matches. Can anyone please help me?

Message 1 of 13 (7,155 Views)

Titanfall2 Server Problems (Frequent Timeouts, Not finding matches)

★★ Novice

The Titanfall2 servers for multiplayer (here PC) have problems since several months. Although there are 4k players online, it takes either forever to find a match or you can play only a single match and then get disconnected with a server connection timeout message. Subsequent trials to find a match often result in waiting a long time and getting the same server connection timeout message. Sometimes you also get a "no party found" message. Players all over the world seem to report such issues. Changing the data center also doesn't change the situation. After the DDoS problem on the servers had been fixed, the situation was better, but it is going on for months now. I have no connection problems otherwisee and playing Apex just works find. So it is a problem with the TF2 servers and many players around the world would be happy if Respawn could have a look into the issues.

Message 2 of 13 (6,981 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 multiplayer not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yeah same here I can not play a multiplayer match for the last few months. I normally play in the New York servers, 

Tried playing and connecting to

> Virginia 1 

> Iowa - GCE 1, 2, 3 and 4

>Dallas

with no avail. 

Normally playing early morning east coast time { between 1am - 7am EST } I used to have to play on Iowa servers but the last few times I tried playing Titan Fall 2 I couldn't connect to the servers. I keep getting looking for server endlessly for 45 min until I restart the matchmaking..

I do have attrition, bounty hunt, Amped Hard point, Pilot vs pilot, Live Fire and Titan brawl.for my que's 

It says Atm 3,544 players online ?

I've waited 30 min and still can't find a game, I also can't attach a file even after trimming it.. oof sorry for the miss comunication / clearness of my post

Message 3 of 13 (7,044 Views)

FIX THE TITANFALL SERVERS

★ Expert

Subject.

And yeah I know this is Apex Legends, but TitanFall doesn't seem to have a forum anymore.  Wonder why?

Message 4 of 13 (6,986 Views)

Respawn lied about server issues

★★★★★ Novice

TITANFALL 2 is still unplayable on console and pc and respawn lied saying help was coming asap I just want to play my favorite game without Northstar mod it's a easy fix and maybe I recommend switching the resqawn servers to Northstar servers officially

Message 5 of 13 (7,009 Views)

Re: Respawn lied about server issues

★★★ Newbie

right,but when the sever changed is still unknown

Message 6 of 13 (6,934 Views)

FIX TITANFALL 2

★★ Novice

FIX TITANFALL 2

No excuse for the matchmaking to be broken hacked whatever the issue.  Fix it.  Disconnects disconnects disconnects.  We deserve better.

Message 7 of 13 (6,927 Views)

Re: FIX TITANFALL 2

★ Guide
@FakahUman Unfortunately the game has been long abandoned by the developer.
Message 8 of 13 (6,905 Views)

Re: FIX TITANFALL 2

★★ Novice

Which is pathetic since it is still sold.

Message 9 of 13 (6,894 Views)

Titanfall 2 no servers found

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

First I had a problem with infinite data center searching, https://r2northstar.gitbook.io/r2northstar-wiki/installing-northstar/troubleshooting#intel fixed with the help of this page. Now the next problem is when I try to join multiplayer it says No servers found, Retrieving matchmaking playlists, and it goes on forever. Does anybody have any fixes for that?

Message 10 of 13 (6,872 Views)