Re: Titanfall 2 Can't launch.

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Wont launch..HELP!

★★ Novice

.i just bought the game like 4 days ago. i have had multiple chats with live EA admins. i have done everything they asked me too do. i have even done what i saw working for people on the forums. but nothing has yet to work. i have done everything. ran as administrator,cleared history and all that cleared origin catch among other things. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled. disabled applications ive tried to repair and everything. nothing that EA admins have given me to do has worked. and everything i have found online has not worked. Im attaching my DxDiag. but please dont try telling me i dont meet the requirements. because i have already had multiple EA live chat admins tell me my pc should run it perfectly. so if anyone can help or attempt to help if i haven't tried it yet i will give it a try. if i cant get this to work. then ill really be wanting my money back since it dont seem like anything is going to be done about this bug or whatever you want to call it. but the game does open in processes but wont open a window. origin says i have 11 hrs because i forgot to close it in my processes before i went to work. i really wanna play the game please help.

Message 1 of 5 (332 Views)

Re: Titanfall 2 Can't launch..duplicate posts

★★★★★ Expert

You only get one message per problem, not three! 

The game requires a quad core CPU (or an i3 / i5 with Hyper Threading).  You only have a Pentium, which has only two cores! 

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3258 @ 3.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz 

Titanfall 2

Minimum:

OS - Win 7/8/8.1/10 64bit
    CPU - Intel Core i3-3600t or equivalent
    RAM - 8GB
    HDD Free Space - 45GB
    GPU - NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
    DirectX - 11
    Internet Connection - 512Kbps or faster

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Jmok666 

You must upgrade from a Pentium to a Quad. 

Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)

★★ Novice

then why does the EA admin people themselves tell me my pc should run the game perfectly....when they saw the same specs you did.

Message 4 of 5 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Obviously, you have only reached trainees whose hardware knowledge remains fragmentary. 

Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)