Re: Titanfall 2 Trial,Unidentified Game

by EA_David

Original Post

Titanfall 2 Trial,Unidentified Game

★★ Novice

Hello,I have been trying to download the Titanfall 2 Trial.however when i do so i am prompted with a window that asks me to activate Unidentified Game with a code,and since this is a trial we are talking about,i don't have one such code,any leads on how to fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (819 Views)

★★ Novice

Everyone appears to be having this issue as well... Hopefully Origin will sort this out sooner rather than later.

Message 2 of 6 (593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is what the support says to me:

Titanfall 2 is under maintenance now, just try to wait. So hopefully we can download the whitin a couple of hours.

Message 3 of 6 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

i really hope they do,since the trial only lasts till this weekend is over and i have been dieing to try the game

Message 4 of 6 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From what I found in the forum, a similar thing happen with BF4 last year and they didn't get it to work in the end so good luck guys. I was going to give this game a go but EA screw it up, RIP Respawn.

Message 5 of 6 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We are aware of this issue and are investigating. There's another thread on this issue here, please check it for any updates: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-activation-code-for-titanfall-2-trial/m-p/5734560#U5734...

Thanks you, and sorry for any frustration caused.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (466 Views)