Stuck at loadig screem - EA fix the game please

by FelixSpaccatutto

Original Post

Stuck at loadig screem - EA fix the game please

★★ Novice

Hi there. This game is weird. Some days i can play without problems and some other days i can't play due to the fact i get stuck during the loading screen or sometimes, once i get into the lobby, the game begin do search for players but it remains stuck while trying to get into a game. 

I tryed to reset the router, unistalling and reinstalling the game, fixed the game trought the Origin platform, i opened all the doors needed but still i can't play. It's happening since last month. My home server is Europe.

Ea please fix this. I also tryed to contact the GameAdvisor (Italy) providing them all the details but after 2 weeks they didn't answered to my question.

Message 1 of 6 (335 Views)

Re: Stuck at loadig screem - EA fix the game please

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some details about your internet connection, ISP and router modem? You should check if Titanfall and Origin is added to the exception list of your firewall/antivirus software and disable/deinstall any kind of ad-blocking or proxy related software. 

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 6 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My ISP is called Fastweb and provide me about 20mb download and 10mb upload. The router is called "MediaAccess TG788vn v2" and i opened all the ports needed. The Firewall i use is the one provided with Microsoft Windows 7 and the game has acces to all ports he needs. A sad thing is that i tryed to contact the EA customer support of my country (Italy) on 29th April but nobody answered me, neither after i tryed again to contact them on 10th May

Message 3 of 6 (308 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump

I still have this problem and EA Customer isn't answering to my ticket.

Message 4 of 6 (284 Views)

Hero

What hardware are you using?

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 6 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem, Microsoft and I went through just about everything we could think of and they told me last night they were "escalating" my problem and contacting EA. Sadly I got an email saying that they could not do anymore and it would have to be sent to EA and I could contact them so here I am. 

Wed 14 May I played Titanfall until 0200 Thursday morning. It has worked great since the release. Then Thursday at noon I tried to play the game, from the xbox home screen it showed the pilot on the titan picture and then a black screen. I started with the basics, Restart, Hard Restart, Restart then removing all chords. I even stopped by Microsoft and exchanged my disc only to have the same sad result. Support had me pull all chords and push the button for 30 secs, also another vesion of that while pushing the button for 2-3 secs 3 seperate times. I cleared persistant storage, Erased the mac address, unistalled the game re installed it and nothing. Then I tried doing the same as well as erase my profile from the Xbox and the game started to launch finally! 

The game lauched so I got excited and purchased the season pass saturday 17 May. then I went into the start screen and hit play and ran into the exact same thing as you all. It now freezes at the loading screen. I reset my Xbox to factory default in hopes it would work, I think support tried reloading cloud storage from the 13th and nothing, they had me install the game without the internet and then add the update seperatly and nothing. It is so hard to understand, all my games play just fine and Hulu plus works well, the internet is hard wired to the xbox and works. Help us fix this EA, that game is amazing and I have missed it. Let me know what more info you need to help troubleshoot. I am having trouble finding a contact number for EA Support. 

Mike 

Message 6 of 6 (261 Views)