Re: Satchel Charge Dud Bug?

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Satchel Charge Dud Bug?

★★★ Newbie

While I was playing Hardpoint Domination on the 'Wargames' map I was having a grand 'old time (XboxOne version). I was jumping from wall to wall getting from point 'A' to 'C' (quite literally) fast. During my excursion I identified an enemy pilot behind a wall so I threw a satchel charge down and pulled the trigger to blow. To my surprise the damage indicator did not appear nor did a kill confirm pop up. I moved around the corner and my foe was still standing. 

I put it off as nothing and just a freak accident. Today I experienced the same issue however and I noticed that whenever an enemy is crouching in a corner, the satchel charge has no effect on the enemy at all even though it is detonated in close proximity. Fortunately I recorded my gameplay from the other night and upon rewatching I noticed the enemy was crouching in a corner and was unaffected by my charge despite it being detonated right on top of him. 

I was just curious to see if anyone else had experienced this or maybe this is new to the DLC? Maybe it really was just a freak accident. I can try to send the video I recorded.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (84 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. I will pass your report on to the studio for further investigation.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback. I will pass your report on to the studio for further investigation.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)