PS4- I keep getting error code (ce-34878-0) on Titanfall 2

by mishinkin101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4- I keep getting error code (ce-34878-0) on Titanfall 2

★★★ Newbie

PS4- I keep getting error code (ce-34878-0) even after  2 reinstalls. Anyone else encountered this, or know of a fix?

Message 1 of 8 (10,769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4- I keep getting error code (ce-34878-0) on Titanfall 2

Community Manager

@mishinkin101 Hmm, this is a generic error message. I've gotten it a couple of times myself, but it's not persistent. If you get it when loading a campaign save, can you try choosing to start a particular mission or section?

If you get it in multiple spots, you can try to reinstall the game. It may be worth performing a system restart (not just rest mode) before trying this. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (13,143 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mishinkin101 Hmm, this is a generic error message. I've gotten it a couple of times myself, but it's not persistent. If you get it when loading a campaign save, can you try choosing to start a particular mission or section?

If you get it in multiple spots, you can try to reinstall the game. It may be worth performing a system restart (not just rest mode) before trying this. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (13,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had same error on Titanfall 2 (digital copy) for past few weeks every time I try Multiplayer. This is what I did and it WORKED:

1 - Rebuild database

2 - Start Titanfall 2 (Error in MP)

3 - Delete titanfall 2 game

4 - Restart PS4

5 - Downloaded small app (Youtube)

6 - Rebuild Database

7 - Downloaded Titanfall 2 again and it is working now.

Message 3 of 8 (10,454 Views)

Community Manager

@XXELYXX Wow, thanks for the detailed steps list. I'm surprised it's come to this. 

For most users these would be some advanced steps, and they may wish to reach out to Sony support before taking such steps, but this may help someone. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (10,433 Views)

★ Novice
Funny thing i only have it with EA titles

. Titanfall
. Battlefront
. Fifa

All other games have no problems

????
Message 5 of 8 (9,471 Views)

★ Novice
Same hereFrown
I play Titanfall 2 but the game crashes frequently with error CE-34878-0, today it crashed when I tried to launch the game .
I tried everything : I fully initialized my console 3 times so far without backing up my saves, rebuilt database, restored licences, unplugged all night, reinstalled the game multiple times (disc), performed the rain-dance ritual around my PS4 during full moon, nothing!
I own 30+ PS4 titles, none of those crash with the above mentioned error .
The crashes began as soon as I started playing TF2 .
Message 6 of 8 (9,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Davide al caricamento dei salvataggi  su continua dà errore e tutto aggiornato mio figlio ha ricominciato da capo e lo vuole finire sennò non salva la.partita. l ho reinstallato tre volte come devo fare??

Message 7 of 8 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@XXELYXX Di come si fa e che scaricare grazie
Message 8 of 8 (772 Views)