Re: [PC] Ea/Origin library wont update

by joelJeckeln

Original Post

[PC] Ea/Origin library wont update

★★★★★ Newbie

I've recently bought and installed TF2 and when i tried to launch the game from steam origin/ea will prompt me to introduce a product key. I had also bought Jedi Fallen Order and Mass Effect a few months ago and refunded them because i couldn't run them at the time. After I upgraded my system i saw them on sale again and bought JFO again and tried it out and the same thing with TF2 happened there, I then refunded it. Those 2 games werent on my library but Mass Effect was for some reason. As of today my library looks like the images attached on both EA app and Origin. I've checked and double checked that the accounts are properly linked, and im guessing that since i can login to ea app with my steam account they are, but the library just wont update. it even lets me download Mass Effect on the origin client but not on the ea app client. I've also done the clearing ea app cache to no avail.

Thanks in advance to anyone reading this if anyone ever reads it, i just wanna play the cool robot game

Message 1 of 2 (484 Views)

Re: [PC] Ea/Origin library wont update

★★★★★ Newbie

and the prompt on origin. These both happen when i click play on steam. Its obvious that i dont have a product code since the purchase is through steam.

Message 2 of 2 (476 Views)