Re: How to get badges for frontier defense Mode?

by Sister__SaraIII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get badges for frontier defense Mode?

★★ Novice

A badge appeared on my friend's titan

In the last few games, my friend mentioned that he found a button in the game that causes a badge to appear on the left arm of his titan, the pattern seems to be based on the highest level frontier defense mode played

This button disappears in the next game and and no longer appear

This button also never appears in my game, and google can't find more information about it, I wonder how to get this badge?

Please forgive my poor English, I use translation software to communicate with you

Message 1 of 5 (1,236 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@Sister__SaraIII
https://titanfall.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_Warpaint
I found a description for this "badge" or "shoulder plate", it needs to be purchased and can no longer be purchased after September 2017

But I still don't know how this thing came about, I only bought this game in 2020 and didn't buy any dlc other than "prime titan"

Maybe there is some connection between this and the recent DDOS attack

The problem is solved

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,112 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

You unlock them as you level up your G rank and Titan Rank just keep playing and you will start to unlock loads of stuff as you progress you will then come to a point were you need to prestige which sets you back to level one but what you have unlocked stays unlocked, if you paid for skills and stuff with coin they will remain unlocked, any that unlocked because you reached a certain level will be locked till you reach it again,

Message 2 of 5 (1,194 Views)

★★ Novice

I guess you seem to be talking about Callsigns, and the one I'm trying to understand is the badge (sic at least), it doesn't appear in front of my network but on my titan's left arm, my previous description may make you Confused, I apologize to you

I understand the unlocking conditions of this badge, it seems that it is only necessary to pass the game mode of the corresponding level, but the button to control it to show/hide is not always displayed, what is the condition for this button to appear?

It's unlikely it's unlocked for G rank, as I've never seen this button before on the G15. This button only appeared in one frontier defense game in my G15 (maybe G15.32?) and never appeared in subsequent games.Now I'm G17 and still haven't seen the button again

In addition, I successfully cleared 10 rounds of Insame mode and unlocked Insame's Callsigns a long time ago (at least G8.0), the appearance of this button seems to have nothing to do with the unlocking of Callsigns

Anyway, thanks for your reply

Message 3 of 5 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sister__SaraIII update:I found something in the changelog for version 1.10,“GAME IMPROVEMENTS

The purchasable Frontier Defense shoulder plate can now be applied to Prime Titans and all skins, and can be toggled on or off in the loadout menu.”
Does this badge need to be bought at the store? But I didn't find any dlc that contains this part
Message 4 of 5 (1,116 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sister__SaraIII
https://titanfall.fandom.com/wiki/Elite_Warpaint
I found a description for this "badge" or "shoulder plate", it needs to be purchased and can no longer be purchased after September 2017

But I still don't know how this thing came about, I only bought this game in 2020 and didn't buy any dlc other than "prime titan"

Maybe there is some connection between this and the recent DDOS attack

The problem is solved
Message 5 of 5 (1,113 Views)