Re: Game Crashing/Closing After Kane

by Woedyn

Original Post

Game Crashing/Closing After Kane

★★ Novice

Love the campaign but every time I beat Kane, the first boss, my game just closes. No error message, no problems. But it just closes. Seems to happen as the next loading screen starts most often. Sometimes it gets into the load screen and freezes.

Message 1 of 3 (410 Views)

Community Manager

@Woedyn Hi, what system are you on? Can you try loading into the game from the mission select menu rather than your existing game save? You may need to re-do some of the level preceding Kane, but hopefully this helps. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (397 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David thanks for the reply. It may be a hard drive issue as I tried re-installing origin and some wonky things happened. I ran chkdsk which failed during yid volume bitmap section, citing insufficient space to correct errors despite there being 60% of the drive empty. I also ran a quick self check using manufacturer software which quickly failed. Titan fall 2 related problems were the crashing at the same point (after Kane) and being unable to install the new patch, error messages citing being unable to write to the file locations despite the permissions being there and past installs in the same location with Origin. When I know more I will update! In the meantime going to move Titanfall to my SSD and install origin on there to try to solve the problem and keep playing until I fix/rma my HDD.
Message 3 of 3 (390 Views)