Frontier defense so long

by Kartano

Original Post

Frontier defense so long

★★★ Newbie

Hey, like my title said it frontier defense mode takes a really long moment to find a party and i am asking me why. So please can someone answer me? Because its my favorite mode in this game bro !

Message 1 of 4 (1,298 Views)

Re: Frontier defense so long

★★★ Guide
@Kartano I'd wager due to faulty servers and a lack of players. The DDoS attacks certainly messed up the servers and the (Titanfall 2) server maintenance is far from top priority, as made apparent by Respawn's blatant disregard for the community's pleas for help this last year. As I understand it, a lot of players moved towards the Northstar client as a response to how poorly this was handled during 2021, and I can't say I blame them. I hope it does get sorted out, though.
Message 2 of 4 (1,254 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I would appreciate any clarity thanks!

https://youtu.be/qt16n5m1mnM
Message 3 of 4 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Guide
@naztynumba1 It's fake. That's a Spanish comedian named Juan Joya Borja, or El Risitas. He passed away in April of last year and this is an interview from the show Ratones Coloraos filmed in 2001, he's telling a story that's completely unrelated to the gaming community. It's been memed to bloody hell and back since 2015. Google 'Spanish laughing man' for more info.
Message 4 of 4 (1,208 Views)