Disabling Killcam Titanfall PC

by wispybowl

Original Post

Disabling Killcam Titanfall PC

★★★ Newbie

Please please pleaaaase tell me there is a way to disable the killcam on pc. Its like a slap in the face every single time you die and it breaks the game for me. Is there any possible way to disable it??? editing game files??? ANYTHING??? Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad: Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 5 (1,235 Views)

Re: Disabling Killcam Titanfall PC

Hero (Retired)

No there won't be any way to disable this, Sorry @wispybowl 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 2 of 5 (1,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so then why is it, that in campaign, you have to press F1 to view the killcam but in multiplayer, you're forced to watch it? i would much rather prefer that over watching the game shove my face in it. You're absolutly sure there is no way this can be helped? even in some small way? Im about to quit this awesome game just because of this stupid killcam

Message 3 of 5 (1,225 Views)

★ Novice

Seriously, this **bleep** is annoying.  answer the goddamned question of why you can't make it possible to disable the killcam.  its annoying as **bleep**.

Message 4 of 5 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree, killcam in multiplayer SUCKS.   Tell the Project Manager who has a hard on for this to get a girlfriend and a better way to kill 4 seconds.

Message 5 of 5 (1,085 Views)