Can my PC handle this game?

by Duggs2604

Original Post

Can my PC handle this game?

★ Novice

Hello, many people have said that the graphics card which I have probably couldn't handle Titanfall but on YouTube many people with the equivalent card are running the game just fine, I've assumed that this could possible be due to the Beta being easier to run but... The website "notebookcheck" said that it could run the game at 57fps on low but people on "game-debate" with really good computers think that equivalent cards like the 630m probably couldn't. (My card is slightly better)

So, my specs are:

i7-3537U 2GHz processor

8gb RAM

Nvidia GeForce GT 720m

1366x768 resolution

I would be more than satisfied if I could run the game at at least 40 frames per second on low settings and 720p resolution. As long as it runs relatively smoothly it's all good. I just don't want to waste money on a game that I can't run properly. Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

Re: Can my PC handle this game?

Community Manager

Hmmm, it's a bit below the line alright. 

If you were thinking of getting it through Origin, you might want to bear in mind the Great Game Guarantee. With this you can get a refund within 24 hours of first starting the game. That way you can try the game, and if the performance is too bad just have it refunded. If it runs acceptably, you can keep it.

If you have a friend nearby who owns the game, perhaps they could log in to their Origin on your machine, install and give it a go. With this you could gauge performance without needing to make a purchase.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-s-the-great-games-guarantee/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

That video card is SEVERAL rungs further down the performance ladder, some of them LARGE gaps.  For most systems, Geforce n40 desktop cards and n45m laptop cards have been minimum, and the GPU Boss site's results for the 645m were worse than I had expected to see.  Nevertheless, today I got word from a new member here than his GT 740m was handling high level graphics (it surprised me).  The steps down between 40s and 30s, and from 30s to 20s being large ones. there are "n25" and "n35" GPUs in the gaps. 

Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

maybe , but only on low settings.

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)