Re: CANT GET PAST TITLE SCREEN

by bodacosta7

Original Post

CANT GET PAST TITLE SCREEN

★★★ Newbie

Everytime i try to play titanfall i end up getting to the title screen where it tells me to hit A to sign in. Once i hit the button, it says "signing in..." and then returns to saying "hit A to sign in".

Its a never ending circle and is beggining to get incredibly frustrating as i was just playing the game yesterday morning.

Ive tried unplugging the console, deleteing and re adding my profile to the xbox, and even uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. NOTHING seems to work.

Even the xbox and EA support chats cant help me and they just keep reffereing me back to the other group. Im becoming very annoyed and just want to enjoy playing titanfall. 

Please.. can somebody help me with this?

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your detailed information. Have you already checked your big troubleshooting guide regarding connection issues: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Xbox-One-Troubleshooting-guide/m-p/2454796#U2454796

Please keep us updated.
Basti

Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me except i hit play and it says connecting matchmaking list and never loads and you are right it is frustrating!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried literally everything, is yours a digital download? im thinking of maybe using a disc and trying, see if that fixes anything?

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)