Transfer of Simpoints

by rominasav

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer of Simpoints

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know whether any remaining sim points will be transfered on the sims 4, which I am guessing they ll create a new website for?:catvery-happy:

Message 1 of 11 (824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer of Simpoints

Hero

Information on Simpoints are now out:

(from the official FAQ):

SimPoints will not be supported by The Sims 4, but will continue to be a form of payment for The Sims 3 content in The Sims 3 Store.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (766 Views)

All Replies

Re: THE SIMS 4 QUEATION

Hero

Sims 4 is a completely different game but you can still use your points for Sims 3. They are planning for new Store Stuff for Sims 3 and it's still awhile until the game comes out.

If you want to move on to Sims 4, don't buy any new ones I guess.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (817 Views)

Sim points

★ Novice
Hi If I still have sim points from the sims 3 store, will they be transfered when the sims 4 comes out or do I need to use them before installing sims 4? Nicola
Message 3 of 11 (809 Views)

Re: Sim points

Hero

There's no info on that at this point but I do think they will have the SIms 3 still up after SIms 4 comes out. You can spend them then if they decide to not make them transferable.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (807 Views)

Will our sim 3 points be transferable to Sim 4?

★ Novice

Message 5 of 11 (782 Views)

Re: Will our sim 3 points be transferable to Sim 4?

Hero

There's no info on that at this point but I'm sure it's a question many are interested in knowning.

We're getting more info at E3 so stay tuned.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (778 Views)

SimPoints

★ Apprentice

Hey there! I currently have 2000 Sim Points that were gifted to me by a friend last year. Well, I don't have internet out in the boondocks where I live so I haven't been able to use them. I was wondering if they will roll over to be able to use when Sims 4 comes out or will they disappear?  If it's the latter then I clearly need to figure out a way to use them.

Thanks in advance!

Message 7 of 11 (784 Views)

Re: SimPoints

Hero

The definitely won't disappear as long as the Sims 3 Store is open but there's no info on how long that will be. They won't close it right Sims 4 is released and maybe we even get new stuff longer than that but there's no info on that just yet.

Also there's no info on if we can transfer them over.

Tonight is the E3 press conference. We'll get more info after that. Just be patient a few more days.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (778 Views)

Re: SimPoints

★ Apprentice

Thanks!

Message 9 of 11 (775 Views)

Re: Transfer of Simpoints

Hero

Information on Simpoints are now out:

(from the official FAQ):

SimPoints will not be supported by The Sims 4, but will continue to be a form of payment for The Sims 3 content in The Sims 3 Store.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (767 Views)