by rufusMaru

Original Post

Re: Help please I cant create a Sim?!

Hero

@aimeewhite123 Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 101 of 121 (3,174 Views)

Re: Cursor stops working in CAS

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

EA apparently all these people are having the same problem including myself! if this doesn't get fixed and continues with this problem as well as others have bought this game. You are seriously asking for some serious charges . If this game contines to be this way. it's called fraud pay attention . you are not only fixing the problem you are taking our money!

Message 102 of 121 (3,159 Views)

★ Novice

i got a soultion i have a asus laptop with windows 8 i just click with the very corner of the mouse pad its annoying but worksConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 103 of 121 (3,132 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree about the fraud thing, how can they possibly sell a game legally that has a fault that so severely impacts the playability of it, most people who have said that they cannot play it are unable to find a solution and therefore have wasted do much money on game that is almost to completely useless, and the fact that they have been informed of the problem and have made no attempt to publicise that a solution is being worked on is both unfair and dissapointing. At least if I knew they were trying to fix it, I would have some hope that it was not such a waste of my time, and money.
Message 104 of 121 (3,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got this game today after much anticipation. I cannot get past the CAS. My cursor does not work, none of the solutions work, and I cannot play a game I just paid for!! I WANT A REFUND! This is ridiculous!!! I have just spent like 4 hours trying everything to make it work, but nothing of course. This is a rip off!!

Message 105 of 121 (3,050 Views)

★★ Novice

As i said in one of my previous comments, if you go into the CAS and then go to the gallery button in the top corner you can pick one of the sims that were already made in the gallery, but you have to do this quickly before the cursor stops working. It will let you play the already made sims in the game. Its not ideal but at least you can use it til they find a fix.

Message 106 of 121 (3,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are also having the same issue mentioned here. We have tried the solutions posted by some but nothing has worked and all we can do is force close the game and lose progress. Please can we have some feedback from EA regarding this issue. Its very frustrating to work so long on a sim only to lose all progress and have to start again.

Message 107 of 121 (3,034 Views)

the mouse buttons dont work at all in CAS

★★★ Newbie

I just paied 60.00 for this game and i started playing and it jjust came up with a camera , i get so fustrated. none of the solutions work and i love playing the sims game

Message 108 of 121 (2,993 Views)

Re: the mouse buttons dont work at all in CAS

Hero

@jennielynn00 Merged with existing report. Check if any of the suggestions in this thread help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 109 of 121 (2,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I actually had the same probably and found somewhat of a fix. For me when it happens I plug in my mouse and the wheel sticks and when I click it in I can go on like normal using the left mouse button... I know that means holding your own mouse wheel for a while but using it like this for a while, for me, it goed back to normal. This solves the problem for me whenever it happens and hopefully it's somewhat helpful for you guys :3
Message 110 of 121 (2,895 Views)