by Slangengif

Original Post

Re: Mouse dosnt work on sims 4

Hero

@benitaneale Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 121 (2,119 Views)

Re: Cursor turning into a rotating video camera icon in create-a-sim :/

★★★ Newbie

yes omg i cant figure out how to stop it i wanna throw my laptop out the window i cant figure out how to stop it have you figured it out?!

Message 92 of 121 (2,089 Views)

Re: Cursor stops working in CAS

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,

I just experiences the same issue and may or may not have found a solution. I do not know if it will help anyone else, but I just left clicked and right clicked at the same time and it fixed it.

Message 93 of 121 (2,080 Views)

Re: Cursor turning into a rotating video camera icon in create-a-sim :/

★★ Novice

I don't know but I had this "cam-cursor" before, and I can just fix it by clicking and pressing enter. 
Check out if it works and if no I'll see if I can help you further.

Message 94 of 121 (2,078 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah probably because of what another person said before, If you click with left-click a few times while holding the right-click, It might work again. Im glad it worked for you tho :DD

@truespicegirl101 wrote:

Hey guys,

I just experiences the same issue and may or may not have found a solution. I do not know if it will help anyone else, but I just left clicked and right clicked at the same time and it fixed it.

Message 95 of 121 (2,074 Views)

★★ Novice
Omg thank you soooooo much! It worked.... Christmas is not ruined! xxx =D
Message 96 of 121 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue as everyone else. And the clicking and every other solution has not fixed it. Very, very disappointing. Especially considering I bought this 2 days ago and see this has been a problem since it was released. This is a pretty major flaw with no response from Maxis let alone a fix. Things have not changed I see. I took a hiatus from Sims for 2 years. Come back and it's the same **bleep** still Frown
Message 97 of 121 (2,046 Views)

★ Novice

I left the game alone for a while, shut my laptop all the way down, and when I came back have not had the issue for several days. If it comes up again, a friend told me that uninstalling and reinstalling her game solved the problem for a good while. 

Message 98 of 121 (2,019 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm using a laptop with Windows 7 and at first I noticed any click in CAS would have my cursor jumping all over the screen and just randomly clicking anything so I tried it on my trackpad and it worked well. I then swapped my mouse for a different one I use with a different computer and that one worked like a charm. The funny part is that the first mouse isn't broken. It works with my other computer just fine, it just doesn't work with the Sims 4. So maybe switching your mouse might help. It worked for me.
Message 99 of 121 (1,994 Views)

Help please I cant create a Sim?!

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am Aimee and have got the Sims 4 i recently got a new Laptop for Christmas the Asus Windows 8, and when i begin creating my Sim in CAS after about the 4 Person or if i take about 30+ mins the Cursor seems to right-click and spin my seem when i AM clicking Left.

I then have to Turn off my laptop since it wont let me leave and i have to create my sims again and be really quick , i did on my old computer have a problem with a bug but i dont think that is relevent since it was on my old Laptop but if anyone knows how to fix this please reply. But if nobody has this problem its either a new problem or since i am not use to the keys on my laptop i might have pressed something to swap it but if some body could help????

Thanksin advance Standard smile

Message 100 of 121 (1,984 Views)