IRe: Sideshow you

by hendz12

Original Post

Re: Sideshow you

★★★★ Novice
We're going on to over a week now this problem hasn't been corrected yet. Problems crashing and not connecting / kwiki mart issues. I agree. We should be Rewarded some donuts for these bugs and EA failing to respond to the bug reports.
Message 61 of 121 (9,607 Views)

IRe: Sideshow you

★★★ Novice
I a having same problem
Message 62 of 121 (9,575 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Since the update on the 24th.

Message 63 of 121 (9,562 Views)

★★ Novice

Have not been able to get prizes from Sideshow You since the update.

EA please fix!:mansad: 

Message 65 of 121 (9,550 Views)

krusty land bug

★★ Novice
In Krustyland Krustys stand is not resetting to give me balloons to pop. This has been going on now for at least 5 days now. Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Message 64 of 121 (9,532 Views)

Re: krusty land bug

[ Edited ]

From what EA stated, this will be fixed in an update AFTER the Christmas event in January! So for now we have no sideshow you!

Edit: this is NOT solved, just want to make sure people get to see this post on what EA said! This should be solved in the update after the 13th. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 66 of 121 (9,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to post here in case EA will compensate those folks affected by the bug; my Sideshow You has been glitchy since 12/24.

Thanks for the update, BurghBaby!

Message 67 of 121 (9,500 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've had the same issue.
Message 69 of 121 (9,364 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having this problem. I would like to have my tickets and possibility of donuts back please!

Message 70 of 121 (9,319 Views)

★ Apprentice
Every player of the game has been affected - this isn't a bug that just some folks have. EA knows when this feature disappeared.

I doubt they'll provide any donut compensation for it, because only about 42% of players would have received donuts from it during the entire downtime. (6 balloons a day times 21 days down is 126 balloons popped divided by the 300 required to earn donuts equals 42% (and that assumes everyone is religiously tapping it twice a day).)
Message 71 of 121 (9,259 Views)