HOW TO CONTACT A GAME ADVISOR USING THE NEW EA HELP PAGE

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

HOW TO CONTACT A GAME ADVISOR USING THE NEW EA HELP PAGE

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

For EA games in general

Spoiler

We're here to help with all Electronic Arts games and services. No matter what game you play or what question you have, we’ll help you contact EA by connecting you to an EA Advisor for expert help.

HELPFUL TIP
Save time by logging in and requesting help online. You give our Advisors information about which games you play, the platform(s) you prefer, and your usage history. These details help expedite your contact.

Ways to contact us

Based on the information you give us about your issue, we will recommend the support channel that most quickly connects you to the right Advisor. Support wait times can be shorter when you use Call Me or Live Chat. Not all channels are available for every issue and location.

Channel How it works
Call Me Request that an Advisor call you about your issue. You don't have to wait on hold or incur additional phone charges.* We'll give you an estimated wait time for your call back.
Chat Enter a chat session with an Advisor to discuss your question in real time. We'll give you an estimated wait timeso that you know how long to stay connected.
Email Submit your question to us via email. This channel works best for non-critical issues that still allow you to play your game while you wait for a response.
Phone

In some locations, direct dial to EA is available.* Review this list to find the local number for support. We hope to provide direct dial in more locations in the future.

• Australia - +61 18 0089 4823
  • Czech Republic - +420 228 880 676 or +421 233 418 468
  • Portugal - +351 308 800 880
  • Republic of Ireland+353 91 423786
  • United Kingdom - +44 203 014 1818

Community and social media

Visit the player community or follow EA on social media to get help and share your gaming experience. 

Answer HQ Visit Answer HQ for support from the community, 24 hours a day. Search for your specific issue, ask a question, or find solutions from other players.
Social Media Follow us on Twitter for helpful tips and answers to player questions. Direct gameplay questions to@AskEASupport in 140 characters or less. 

Before you contact us

You can prepare information before you contact us to expedite your support session.

• For all questions - Know your email address and username. Your login verification code may also be helpful.
  • For Origin or PC technical issues - Run the Origin Error Reporting tool so your Advisor can review the error data during your call. 
  • For connectivity issues - Run the UOTrace tool to check your connection to host servers. Connectivity may be causing poor game performance. 
  • For questions about your system setup - Know your MSInfo, which are the details about your specific system and can help uncover non-essential items that may be interrupting gameplay.
  • For conflicting programs - If you think your issue is due to a conflicting file or program, you can try cleaning your system with a third-party tool we recommend.

Get started

Let us know what you found helpful. At the bottom of our help articles you'll see the question, Was this helpful? Click yes or no to let us know if the article helped you. Clicking yes or no helps us write useful, relevant content. If you click no, please let us know what we can do to improve by contacting us with specific information. 

If you can't find an answer to your question, click Contact Us at the bottom of any game page, search results list, or article to begin. Use the country drop-down menu at the top left of the screen to match where you’re contacting us from. This helps ensure that we provide all available support options for your country.

*Depending on your location or network policies, telephone charges may apply. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider.

For The Simpsons Tapped Out

First make sure to read the awesome guide written by @SurlyCodger that you can find under this post.

Unsure of what category to select in the the contact form? See below:

Spoiler

Issue

Main category

Sub-category

Comments

Missing characters

Missing content

Had content and lost it

Make sure to check How to retrieve missing/stuck characters before contacting CS. Some characters can be retrieved by yourself.

Missing donuts

I want them back

Missing content

Had content and lost it

Make sure to log out and log in again and check your inventory. Please wait 24 hours before contacting CS.

Tips: Don’t forget to turn on “Confirm donut spend” after each updates.

Missing purchase

I want my items

Missing content

Never received content

Missing donuts

I want a refund (Apple iOS)

-

-

Please contact Apple support.

Missing purchase

I want a refund

(Apple iOS)

-

-

Please contact Apple support.

Missing donuts

I want a refund

Missing content

Never received content

Missing purchase

I want a refund

Missing content

Never received content

I can’t make a purchase

Billing question  (Apple iOS)

-

-

Please contact Apple support.

I can’t make a purchase

Billing question  (Android)

-

-

Please contact Google Play support.

I can’t make a purchase

Billing question  (Amazon app store)

-

-

Please contact Amazon support.

Cannot install the game

Technical support

Installation

Cannot retrieve my Springfield

Technical support

Game progress issue

Stuck at loading screen

Technical support

Connectivity

Click on the app, nothing happens

Technical support

Game won’t launch

Error message cannot access server

Technical support

Connectivity

Crash

Technical support

Game performance

To report bugs in The Simpsons Tapped Out

To report bugs simply let us know here on Answers HQ!

Message 2 of 2 (4,828 Views)

How to contact EA Support for The Simpsons:Tapped Out

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Step 1

Go to http://help.ea.com/contactus

Step 2

If you’re not automatically signed in, click the “Log in” button on the top-right of the screen. You can also change your country of residence from the drop-down menu at the top-left of the screen

Contact 1.png

Step 3

If you need to sign in, enter the email address and password associated with your Origin/EA Account at this point

Contact Step 3.png

Step 4

Either enter “The Simpsons: Tapped Out” in the search box on the upper-middle right of the screen, or click the right-arrow on the middle right of the screen to scroll along to it and select it.

Contact Step 4.png

Step 5

A new page will open with links to articles that contain general troubleshooting steps to common issues with the game. If these steps are not relevant or haven’t worked for you, click the orange “next” button at the bottom right of the screen

Contact Step 5.png

Step 6

Select the most appropriate platform on which you play the game most often then click the orange “next” button at the bottom right of the screen

Contact Step 6.png

Step 7

Choose the most relevant topic to the issue you are having. Once you have selected the topic, a second drop-down menu will be available where you can narrow down the problem even further. In the third and final box, you can fill in more information about your problem with the game before clicking the “next” button again

Contact Step 7.png

Contact Step 7a.png

Step 8

You’ll now be offered a range of contact options. These vary based on location, time of day, the nature of the problem you’re having with the game etc. Choose the one that suits you best and take it from there. Not all contact options are available for all options. Selecting “Answer HQ” as a contact option will bring you back to this site.

Contact Step 8.png 

EA Contact table.png

Further information about the contact methods available to get in touch with EA Support and what information to have to hand when getting in touch with them can be found in the article located here

Message 1 of 2 (4,756 Views)