Re: Why is it so hard to login to this game now?

by BelmondoRulez

Original Post

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna You’ve had problems in the past but this one is intolerable. I’ve been playing TSTO since the start but with this debacle I might just pull the plug. Let me know when you get a fix and not just a workaround.
Message 71 of 675 (1,260 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★ Novice
@boettcher123888 I got in! Yeah!
Message 72 of 675 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

The code shows up almost immediately after requesting, but the 2nd email is nonexistent. 

Message 73 of 675 (1,216 Views)

Re: Code Issues - Can't log into the game.

★★★ Novice

I think more people would benefit if the "solved" post specifically says to get the code from a second device.

I was able to retrieve the code and input it quickly on the same device, but I never received the second verification email (not the first code email).

It wasn't until I used a second device to retrieve the code that I was immediately "verified"

Message 74 of 675 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Novice
@yourniniaz same thing happened to me.

Use a second device to retrieve the code. It won't work if you use the same device to view the email. The code is in the subject line. You can turn on notifications to see the code and not leave the game if you don't have a secondary device.
Message 75 of 675 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In my case it didnt work not to leave the login screen. I'm playing on a android device and got the code from my pc.

Message 76 of 675 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Novice

Didn't work for me either! Have now given up.

Message 77 of 675 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same for me Frown

Message 78 of 675 (1,308 Views)

★ Novice
@Bafanc Shouldn’t this be a part of EA_Lannas pinned post then? Not seven pages deep?
Message 79 of 675 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you Lana for this short workarround but I think, and I believe many of us players, do also have a social life and do not have time to keep on trieng and hopefully it’s works....or not...I now tried it 4 times and I am frustrated about this ridiculous way of loggin in. It does not look like a professional organization as EA thought this thru and properly tested it with different systems and users. 
As I also spent real euro’s in this game I feel cheated and I expect that the EA organization is going to solve this issue quickly!

Change it back to the old way and start re-designing the new loggin and please make sure it’s tested on all systems, users and how users play this game.

thank you, expecting this will be resolved soon.

your friendly paying customer, Boris

ps, step 3 “keep on trieng!” is not a solution!

Message 80 of 675 (1,285 Views)