Re: FIFA 23: Error Too Many Computers Have Accessed This Account's Version Of EA

by NZR_AH999

Original Post

FIFA 23: Error Too Many Computers Have Accessed This Account's Version Of EA Spo

★★★ Novice

So I have downloaded FIfa 23 on my PC and on my Laptop but for some reason now that i wanted it to play fifa on my laptop im getting error : ---->  

FIFA 23: Error Too Many Computers Have Accessed This Account's Version Of EA Sports FIFA 23.

Like wtf is this ? I payed 60e for this thing and first i had problems with Anticheat engine and no with this. And yes I went to my account settings and I untrusted all devices but I still have the same problem.. Do i have to wait for 24hours to actually open the game again ? Like what the * is this EA cmon fix your * already. Constantly having probblems with almost every game you release it...

Message 21 of 62 (4,603 Views)

Re: FIFA 23: Error Too Many Computers Have Accessed This Account's Version Of EA

★★★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem and was when i downloaded anti cheat and the it might of got fixed and tryed with the untrust thing but that is just * and i have wasted 60 euro one just total * fix this if this is what you want you custumers to get then i dont know been trying to get i going for 7 hours now like should that not be enugh for me i have installed the game 3 times and it have not been working any of those times fix this *!!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 62 (4,491 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Suffering from the same problem !! 

Message 23 of 62 (4,451 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NZR_AH999 is your game working now???
Message 24 of 62 (4,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Sandstorm_Playeris your game working now???

Message 25 of 62 (4,324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Not yet, what about u ??

Message 26 of 62 (4,294 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@NZR_AH999 nope same * poips up
fix this now
Message 27 of 62 (4,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Fix this EA ! we can’t even launch our game 

Message 28 of 62 (4,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same for me, but I think that's cause im cloud stream gaming. Still tho they should fix this

Message 29 of 62 (4,208 Views)

★★★ Novice

for now my game works.... for now. I just launched origin and fifa as admin and now it works. 

Message 30 of 62 (4,044 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help