Unable to make purchases

by u3dd07dkwu94

Original Post

“restart the game to continue the transaction”

★★ Novice

when i try to purchase any pack, it asks me to restart the app (“restart to continue the transaction”) and when i press okay, the game automatically restarts itself, but the entire ordeal keep repeating. when restarts and i try to make a purchase, it repeats the entire process on loop, with the game automatically restarting.

i have tried checking my wifi connection (which is fine), i have already tried force stopping, clearing cache, uninstalling-reinstalling, and all other troubleshooting methods but nothing seems to be working. please fix this asap.

Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)

can’t make purchases in sims mobile 4

★★ Novice

when i try to purchase any pack, it asks me to restart the app (“restart to continue the transaction”) and when i press ‘okay’, the game automatically restarts itself, but the entire ordeal keep repeating. when it restarts and i try to make a purchase, it repeats the entire process on loop, with the game automatically restarting.

i have tried checking my wifi connection (which is fine), i have already tried force stopping, clearing cache, uninstalling-reinstalling, and all other troubleshooting methods but nothing seems to be working. please fix this asap.

Message 2 of 6 (174 Views)

Unable to make purchases

★★★ Newbie

In the app I am unable to make purchases. It started when I went to purchase the festival pass, which I was charged for and did not receive the pass. I had been able to get a refund but ever since then I cannot make any purchases in the app at all and when I do, it restarts the game and shows a message saying to restart the game to continue transaction. I have tried that several times and tried to troubleshoot it but still cannot make any purchases in the app. 

Message 3 of 6 (176 Views)

Re: “restart the game to continue the transaction”

Community Manager

Hi @jkmoonflower & @u3dd07dkwu94 

Could you let me know what device you're currently playing on please? 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 6 (138 Views)

★★ Novice

iphone 12 it is. i have tried everything in my capability to try and fix it, but everything is still the same. have complained about it so many times already but nothing’s changed.

Message 5 of 6 (119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue and I’m playing on iPad 

Message 6 of 6 (43 Views)