Post your FTRD information here! (Failed To Retrieve Data)

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

Re: Post your FTRD information here! (Failed To Retrieve Data)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey guys!!!

i fixed the problem for me!!! Chel works!

I have guitar hero, saw when playing be a pro that 3 controllers appeard on the screen.  The one i was playing with showed as nr 3.

Took the USB-stick out and reset the console.  Now it works online.

hope you get me something Nice EA!!!

gt:Leffe kunG

Message 101 of 400 (2,091 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@BOREN5 Hut also works now
Message 102 of 400 (1,631 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@BOREN5  Thanks for your post. I think that will solve my problem, too. I also have Guitar Hero and noticed it showed 3 controllers when I played, Play Now. I can't wait to get home from work and try this out. I will post then if it worked for me, too. You just made my day. I am so excited to get home now. Again, thanks.

Message 103 of 400 (1,572 Views)

★ Novice

What usb stick?

Message 104 of 400 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wow remove the usb port and it worked for me 2!!!

Thanks

Message 105 of 400 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Novice

Console: xbox one

Account Name: TheGr8Splatsby

Timestamp (date/time, with time zone): 100% of the time since launch (cst)

Which mode were you in?: all online modes

How often does this issue occur?: 100% of the time

Can you attach a picture of the error code or provide the error code number?: 74a7fc65fb4d3505-0000000000009999-0fcb11a941356f06

Have talked with chat support twice to try and resolve this issue. Followed all trouble shooting steps they assured me would fix the issue(all listed in this thread by other users...hard reset, router reset, cache clear, connection verification, etc.) None of these worked.

Second chat was finally told this is a known cross-platform issue but that there is no known fix at this point. Asked to be compensated or refunded for my purchase since I only purchased for online play and was told EA will not be assisting with this.

Have been buying EA games (NHL included) for several years but don't think I'll being doing that any more. Customer service for this is a joke.

Message 106 of 400 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I remove my 2 usb plug for my guitar of guitar hero and it start working for me too !!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 

Perhaps, I still want EA to do give us something for the time i have no play untill september 10th. 

Message 107 of 400 (1,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Im pissed!  EA told me to do so much stupid and it was extra the fake  controller fault. 

10days of not playing and my controller got  disconnected and i solved one of the causes of this error code.

Same error code code IF you dont have open NAT.

Message 108 of 400 (1,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@TheGr8SplatsbyDo you have open NAT? Do you have Any USB-plug in. IF closed NAT , open your ports.  or plug out USB . Restart Xbox.

Message 109 of 400 (1,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@BOREN5Wow, this actually worked lol. Unplugged a second controller that was connected to my XB1. Never thought that would’ve been the issue. Should’ve tried this out 10 days ago lol. Thanks buddy.

Message 110 of 400 (1,537 Views)