Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★★★★ Newbie

Trying to join a franchise in Madden 22 next gen and I’m getting the same error that is noted from the beginning. I cleared Cache , reset router, hard reset etc and still no luck. This is an Owners only league that has 28/32 filled and I can’t seem to be able to join.

Message 61 of 141 (1,182 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★★★★ Newbie
@aj_pj83 They ever figure out the issue for the franchise ? I’m trying to join a 32 league , but can’t
Message 62 of 141 (1,169 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@touchdowndunk Thank you bro this actually worked for me!!
Message 63 of 141 (1,164 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We will have to wait for the next patch, this community file thing is ridiculous, instead. Of rugrats the should. Of fixed the game??????????

Message 64 of 141 (1,150 Views)

Community Manager

@touchdowndunk wrote:

So I was having the same issue and was trying everything but I found something that worked for me, I went on another account and went into a solo challenge when i got in I switched to my account that wasn’t working and acted the challenge it put me back in the main menu but this time when I went into mut it worked 

Thanks for sharing the workaround, @touchdowndunk!

Blueberry.png
Message 65 of 141 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@touchdowndunk I am trying to figure out how you switched to another account, when I tried to switch users it closed out of that one and reloaded madden and still didn’t work. Help please
Message 66 of 141 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Restarted,, rebooted,,, servers still can’t connect when doing roster share... pathetic... 

Message 67 of 141 (1,044 Views)

Community Manager
@bigdaddyrhino617

Hey there. This is a different known issue the team is working to resolve.

Our thread on it can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-load-Download-Community-Files/m-p/11223701#M12961
Blueberry.png
Message 68 of 141 (1,032 Views)

Community Manager

@StoneDog1178Hi 

Did you try playing a game of Superstar KO and then switched over to MUT to see if that worked?

Blueberry.png
Message 69 of 141 (1,030 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I am trying to play superstar KO to see if that will fix it but I can’t even get into superstar KO
Message 70 of 141 (990 Views)