Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

★★ Novice

I've tried this and i am still unable to access challenges

Message 51 of 141 (1,451 Views)

Re: Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later

Community Manager

@bneglia398 

What I recommend doing is contacting our Support team so they can help walk you through the process of removing the extra IDs off the account. After removing them you'll need to link them up to a new EA account, otherwise the error could still remain. Removing IDs can result in lost game progress. Please read the article below to understand the risks:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

Here is how to reach our Support team:

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 52 of 141 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Novice

If I unlink my account will I loose my Ultimate team progress.

Message 53 of 141 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried every possible solution that EA has given me and i still cannot play solo challenges. What do you suggest i do? 

Message 54 of 141 (1,363 Views)

★★ Novice
@zackdebruhl No way same!
Message 55 of 141 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here since Dec. 27th played the game for 2 days then can play mut challenges or solo.

Message 56 of 141 (1,330 Views)

★ Novice

So I was having the same issue and was trying everything but I found something that worked for me, I went on another account and went into a solo challenge when i got in I switched to my account that wasn’t working and acted the challenge it put me back in the main menu but this time when I went into mut it worked 

Message 57 of 141 (1,279 Views)

Community Manager

@touchdowndunk wrote:

So I was having the same issue and was trying everything but I found something that worked for me, I went on another account and went into a solo challenge when i got in I switched to my account that wasn’t working and acted the challenge it put me back in the main menu but this time when I went into mut it worked 

Did you recently remove that Gamertag you played on from an EA account? If so, by logging back into the game with that removed Gamertag would force you to link it to a new EA account which helps fix this error. 

Blueberry.png
Message 58 of 141 (1,261 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I have tried everything and it hasn't worked for me
Message 59 of 141 (1,214 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry i was able to access challenges on a different account but not my main
Message 60 of 141 (1,210 Views)