Hit Points not going to Zero - unable to kill/be killed

by mrrrky

Original Post

All servers in god mode

★★ Apprentice

How to play?

Message 21 of 1,670 (4,858 Views)

Battlefront 2 Stuck at 1% in online Play!

★★★★ Novice

Consistently stuck at 1% when playing in Supremacy Matches online. I left and joined 3 different matches. All showing the same bug of everyone in the match being stuck at 1% health. 

Message 22 of 1,670 (4,366 Views)

Hitpoint bug on Naboo

★★ Apprentice

Greetings, I have encountered a Hit-point bug on Naboo, Started in a 4 player co-op as the separatists and from the moment we started neither humans nor AI could kill without running over others with a vehicle, we would just get to 1 hit-point. We also wouldn't die going out of bounds.

Please see attached video.

Message 23 of 1,670 (4,854 Views)

Re: Hitpoint bug on Naboo

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I came across a game where no one could die from time to time for about a month, but today I couldn't find a decent game even though I tried it at least 10 times in different game modes, all of the games I could find had the problem you mentioned above. When I checked this site, in some topics they stated that it can be someone using a cheat which triggers a bug in the game and basically makes everyone immortal. Idk if it is because of some kind of cheat or something else but it seems like they don't have intentions about fixing it.

Message 24 of 1,670 (4,838 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 Stuck at 1% in online Play!

★★★ Newbie

Same. I had the same problem in HvV and GA. I used to come across games like that from time to time but in the last few days, it started to happen constantly. I would like them to fix it but it seems like nobody cares so...

Message 25 of 1,670 (4,334 Views)

Hit Points not going to Zero - unable to kill/be killed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

What is wrong with this game?? When I play online, my health goes do 1% and I cannot be killed and I cannot kill any player there!

[CM - updating title for better visibilty] 

Message 26 of 1,670 (3,474 Views)

Re: A bug in multiplayer, no kills

★★★ Apprentice
@mrrrky I have the same problem...

Every game I join, I found nobody can die and nobody can kill others... all players with 1 HP... I don't know if it is a bug or maybe a massive hacking
Message 27 of 1,670 (3,450 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, we need to spam EA support so they fix this already

Message 28 of 1,670 (3,443 Views)

1hp godmode bug STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Fix this 1hp god mode bug/hack whatever already. It's ridiculous how every single lobby is like this. The game is just unplayable. I'm sad you guys ruined it like this.

[CM - Please remember this is a public board]

Message 29 of 1,670 (3,443 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know what you are running into, I am sharing this with our team but wanted to get some further information about this. 

• When did you see this start happening?
  • Which platform are you on?
  • Are you seeing this in certain modes, or is there a way to reproduce this ourselves?

Thanks, everyone!

@mrrrky @2Astra @AM_delso 

Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 30 of 1,670 (3,415 Views)
Twitter Stream