Re: Lost my save

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Re: Lost my save

Community Manager

Hi @Breccho 

To confirm progress in NFS Unbound is saved locally.

If you received an error message about your saving becoming corrupted, we would need to start a new save from here. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 31 of 33 (98 Views)

Re: 40 Hours worth of Progress GONE!

★★★ Newbie

I have over 60 hours put in this game. I went not even 3 days without playing. I logged on today; April 10,2024 and ALL my stuff is gone except my season pass stuff and my Rank. ALL my Online, Story progress, and cars are gone. It wants me to start from scratch. Sadly, might just delete this game because I am for sure not regrinding unless theres a fix. But from what Ive read, theres nothing. Truly unfortunate, all that time spent just to get all my progress whiped.

Message 32 of 33 (75 Views)

Re: 40 Hours worth of Progress GONE!

★★★★ Novice

i have the same issue got that last year after volume 4 of the porsche update around mid cycle of the vol there came an update that fixes some bugs but instead i lost my progress because of that the day before that i didnt had any issues.. and they think i wanna regrind all over again after losing everything expect for pass level and rewards? nah thats just stupid, its sad this has to happen to us, not gonna play all over again... i miss playing the game by ALOT sadly cannot do that anymore

Message 33 of 33 (30 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help