My ban from January - Help me

by adamitarus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My ban from January - Help me

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello team EA,

I'm writing to you here. On 5.1.2022 I got banned for my bad behavior in a ranked arena match in Apex legends.

I am fully aware of my bad behavior as I wrote an apology letter to EA supp once before, but I always get just an automated robotic response without a shred of human/player empathy.

Would it be possible for you to take another look at this old case and assess it? I can swear I'm a different person now and you won't see a single bad word or swear word from me. Just a team player and a positive one! And if you do I swear to you myself that I will then write to you to delete this account permanently! Hands on it!

Please give me a second chance. This word escaped me during my tantrum, which I have already learned to control with the help of experts.

Original case is : 99909197

Thank you for reading

Adamitarus

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My ban from January - Help me

@adamitarus

The EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

I'm not sure how to advise you. I think the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Re: My ban from January - Help me

@adamitarus

The EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

I'm not sure how to advise you. I think the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)