Missing coins - Coins wiped

by cadetate002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing coins - Coins wiped

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I spent 400$ in the past 2 weeks in UT on madden and then I got on one day and 1.2 million coins was gone. They said I was coin distributing and I never did it and now I’m not getting any response!!

(CM: Edited to update thread title to match issue)

Message 1 of 13 (3,651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing coins - Coins wiped

Community Manager

Hi @cadetate002

We are unable to review or change an account action here on the forums or through the typical live support channels. If you feel an action was placed on the account incorrectly, you'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service (ToS) team using these steps. The ToS team will review that situation and reach back out to you via email once that investigation is complete, thanks. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (3,625 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @cadetate002

We are unable to review or change an account action here on the forums or through the typical live support channels. If you feel an action was placed on the account incorrectly, you'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service (ToS) team using these steps. The ToS team will review that situation and reach back out to you via email once that investigation is complete, thanks. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 13 (3,626 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's time for you guys to step in and do something.  TOS is a * joke and destroying MUT!  My coins were wiped for selling Elway and using Madden 23 companion!  And everytime I contact them via phone call/email(6x), Twitter and Facebook all I get is automated response around 4am so I can't immediately reply!  There are 100s of ppl with the same problem as uve copies and pasted this same response to them!  Wake up and do your * jobs!!!!

Message 3 of 13 (3,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've sp3nd thousands and and blocked both accounts . I guess that's how they treat customers that soend money on them . Last year for me for madden for sure . And if they sue them like fortnite is doing . I have the bank statements to prove it 

Message 4 of 13 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pulled the Ltd last night and had left him on the auction over night and when I got on today I didn’t get my coins but he had sold 

Message 5 of 13 (2,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pulled the Ltd last night and had left him on the auction over night and when I got on today I didn’t get my coins but he had sold and I’m missing my gold strategy cards let it rip and man to man 

Message 6 of 13 (2,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wiped my 2 mil after opening one pro star

Message 7 of 13 (2,422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did you ever get a response? I had over 5 million and it was wiped. I've never ever done anything illegal. I reached out twice and the days they investigated and won't overturn the decision. They still won't tell me what I did though. I'm so angry

Message 8 of 13 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problema. I need a solution. Please

Message 9 of 13 (1,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had like 2 mill and they all got wiped 

Message 10 of 13 (1,833 Views)