Missing Game Modes Tiles? Auction House Lock? Suspended/Banned? LOOK HERE!

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: Permanently banned and ultimate team is gone

★★ Apprentice

I got the same mail yesterday and plenty others. It's because you used Companion App and probably traded a lot on it. It's not your fault, nor mine or any others. It's EA's detection bots(yes I know ironic) and I just hope we all get our accounts back soon. Plenty of streamers/youtubers talked about it yesterday, we were just super unlucky.

At the end we are just numbers and unworthy customers. I'm a Madden player since it came back for PC, but they still banned me.

Message 51 of 135 (2,605 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah sorry to hear man I appealed my ban and it got denied so unless they mass unban people Idk what to do. I've spent so much time and $ on this game its crazy...

Message 52 of 135 (2,573 Views)

Madden 22

★★ Novice

Got banned on madden 22 ps5 recieved email saying i was unbanned and can log in again and it still saying im banned ea says im not banned and should be able to play but ultimate team is still missing please help cause they said they cant

Message 53 of 135 (2,492 Views)

Re: Madden 22

Community Manager

Hi @hondafreak716 

We would be unable to assist with account issues on Answers HQ, I would recommend reaching out to a support advisor for assistance further looking into your account. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 54 of 135 (2,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was banned almost 3 weeks ago I spent over 400 dollars in game on bundles did a lot of selling and had my team looking good out of no where I get banned , I never did anything wrong ,I feel ea has just taking my team away from me right after I spent so much money on it ,then I get a email I don't really understand can someone help me please . I have receipts on every purchase I made in store to buy bundles never bought coins I don't talk to players on a play so it wasn't any negative talk so I don't understand what's going on I hear that a bunch of people got banned that I received one email saying I was banned and then one email last week that said this I don't understand it.

Message 55 of 135 (2,548 Views)

Re: Missing Game Modes Tiles? Auction House Lock? Suspended/Banned? LOOK HERE!

★★ Novice

Like most people on this thread, I feel like banned mistakenly. I'm not here to argue that - I followed the steps to dispute my ban for the Auction House on my companion app, and am awaiting an answer.

What I would like understand is how that ban - which I was told was specific to the Companion App - affects my ability to play any of the game modes in Madden 22 on my PS4. I have submitted EA Cases asking for this to be clarified, and they are under investigation. I hope to have some kind of an answer soon. My EA Account is unable to login to the Madden 22 servers, resulting in none of the game mode 'tiles' being available on the main screen. I am able to log into Madden 21 and see my account 'Madden level' but cannot see it in Madden 22.

I have submitted other Cases and spoken on the phone with an EA Help representative. I would like to offer a few pieces of hopefully constructive feedback to EA. I think there's a lack of understanding by players (myself included) as to what happens when they submit a case. While I don't expect to know every single detail about my case being worked, currently all I can see is a status "In Progress", "Duplicate Case", "Closed", "No Fix Available", and the chat log of when I spoke to someone to open it. There is no new information added after that.

1. Please explain the status of the cases and how they can change from one state to another.

A short description listed somewhere on the "My Cases" page could be super helpful. (aka Does "Duplicate Case" mean it is a duplicate of another one I have submitted? If so, can they be linked? Does "No Fix Available" mean my account is stuck in this state permanently? Will it ever get looked at? etc)

2. Please add some type of comments or additional information to the case page that we as players can see.

I understand there is likely a more detailed file/page viewable internally to the EA Help personnel, but some additional details would add transparency.

3. Please provide some type of timetable for when the case will be looked at, escalated, resolved, etc.

The estimate could change drastically based on external factors, but it would be helpful to know, for instance, that most issues with accounts are moved to investigation within 2 days (making this up), most investigations take 3-5 business days (also making this up), and any issues that are determined to have "No Fix Available" are turned over to the Game development team, which is beyond the scope of what the EA Help team can provide via chat or phone.

Overall, more transparency would be so helpful to players. A better understanding of what is happening when I click "Submit" on a case would help me get less frustrated with the process, which in turn would make me want to continue to be an EA customer in the future.

Message 56 of 135 (2,518 Views)

★★★ Novice

I never even used the companion app at all ,I don't get ea man ,total wasted all that money hell my team was a 90 3 or 4 weeks ago . I've missed out on all the new content .

Message 57 of 135 (2,487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi I am looking for some help. 

I am missing all my game mode tiles and keep getting the error - We are currently unable to process your content. Please contact EA customer service. 

I contacted EA help and they have informed my account is not banned and they don't know why I can't get access to the game.

Any help would be much appreciated 

Message 58 of 135 (2,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, MUT Community.

I am giong to relay the message I posted here in this thread.

@coull29 

If a game tile is missing and Support advised you're not banned, it's possible the account did not receive the notation on it yet. There is a slight delay on when the action happens and when the account is notated. The team is working on getting this improved to avoid further confusion. To sum it up though, if you're missing a game tile it means your account was suspended or banned. Please check your email address for correspondence from our Terms of Service team. I recommend reaching out to our Support team within the next 24 hours to verify the details on your account.

Hey, everyone. 

We've raised your concerns up to the Madden team and other departments for Support regarding clarification on the journey throughout this whole process. From the wording of the emails, experience contacting our Support teams, and feedback on our rules article. We want to make sure Madden NFL is played fairly and will always pass along hot topics happening in these forums up to the leadership teams here at EA so they are aware of how we can improve both the game and customer service.

At this time, I can only advise to contact the Terms of Service team to dispute any actions on your account. Our forum staff are not involved in these investigations, but what we've done from our end is flag down to the teams we are seeing concerned players reach out to us on the forums about being improperly banned and general feedback on the way we handle these cases. If there are any updates we will share them here. 

Blueberry.png
Message 59 of 135 (2,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks for your reply.

this happened 36 hours ago and still no email or anything on my account.

Can't understand why I would be banned only thing I in last 4 days is play solo battles and buy few cards from the auction house using the companion app 

Message 60 of 135 (2,446 Views)