Madden Keeps Losing Connection To Opponent!

by treexel

Original Post

Re: Madden Keeps Losing Connection To Opponent!

★ Novice
Madden 23 and 22 keep disconnecting me every time I start a game in play now online it always disconnects me Nothing is working this is pathetic I can’t even enjoy a game of madden every single game! They need to fix this asap
Message 31 of 43 (2,276 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @biggtabo 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 43 (2,240 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same issue I'm on PC I have tried absolutely everything I can't believe this only happens with Madden I have a very good connection with 500 downloads and 200 uploads average of 14 ms ping, I play WIRED thru ethernet and I get disconnected to absolutely EVERY game I play on Franchise, H2H, and MUT. I haven't been able to finish a game in the last 3 months, I have tried everything I tried the power cycle method, I tried changing my DNS, I tried Reinstalling the game, I tried changing from ethernet to wireless, I tried another router I tried another ethernet cable, I tried another wifi connection, I tried my phone's hotspot, I optimized all the settings on my PC including the google DNS 8.8.8.8 and the other 1.1.1.1 DNS nothing works its not something that on my end is something that you guys need to fix. I used to love this game now I hate it because I can't even finish a match in peace I hope you can get back to me with a "solution" since all you guys do is tell people. "Have you power cycled?" Hope someone can help me because I am sick and tired of this.

Message 33 of 43 (2,170 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Oliviusky 

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions as you've done everything I can think of. Have you talked to your ISP to see if they are aware of any issues?

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 43 (2,144 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I have everything is completely normal they say and it truly is nothing like this happens kn any other game or in any other app or while watching streaming services nothing  i always have very low ping and it is still happening i dont know what im going to do i CANT play madden i cant finish a single game without getting disconnected and i have looked up everywhere and asked everyone i know that plays madden and no one know ls why it happens i have literally tried everything. At this point as sad as it is im going to just have to stop playing madden i dont know what else i can do

Message 35 of 43 (2,029 Views)

Community Manager

@Oliviusky 

I'm really sorry to hear this. I know it's incredibly frustrating. Have you also tried Madden 23? I'd be curious if this happens there as well.

Aljo.png
Message 36 of 43 (2,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pfzm4k1etbhw I have this exact same problem now! Did you ever end up finding a solution?
Message 37 of 43 (1,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Oliviusky hey I have this same issue on the Xbox Series S! Did you even end up solving it?
Message 38 of 43 (1,807 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @EliteEmojiRuler 

We can try going through some troubleshooting. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 39 of 43 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rugreeves618 Me too
Message 40 of 43 (1,422 Views)