Madden Keeps Losing Connection To Opponent!

by treexel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden Keeps Losing Connection To Opponent!

★★★ Newbie

I keep losing games because I keep getting kicked from the server or saying I lost connection. I'm on Wifi at 100% Speed test results are PING 14ms, Download Mbps 480.31, and upload 24 mbps. Not sure what to do. I've lost 6 games straight (4 I was winning) because of this. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 43 (11,140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden Keeps Losing Connection To Opponent!

Community Manager

@treexel 

I'm not sure what you mean by "eero close". If you mean you're close to the router, I recommend using an ethernet cable instead of a wireless connection.

@DW14 

If you are on wireless as well, please try switching to a wired connection.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 43 (10,983 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @treexel.

Is it possible to switch to a wired connection or is your router too far away?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 43 (11,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea its too far away.

Message 3 of 43 (11,071 Views)

Community Manager

@treexel 

There's an excellent chance that's the reason you're disconnecting. Has this been going on for a while or did it just start happening?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 43 (11,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have eero close and have 100% signal. Ill try a different connection.

Message 5 of 43 (11,045 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@treexel Same
Message 6 of 43 (11,001 Views)

Community Manager

@treexel 

I'm not sure what you mean by "eero close". If you mean you're close to the router, I recommend using an ethernet cable instead of a wireless connection.

@DW14 

If you are on wireless as well, please try switching to a wired connection.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 43 (10,984 Views)

★ Novice

Seems like the conversation stopped. I wonder if his problem has been fixed? I’m losing connection in games too. Having this issue in Mut and Franchise mode. Don’t play the other modes as much. The franchise games are longer and I haven’t been able to finish one of these games. I keep losing connection with my opponents. I do have a wired connection. I didn’t have this issue with Madden 21, at least not as often. I run tests and the tests say I’m good to go. I’ve tried changing the port multiple times. Rebooted the system. I don’t know what to do. 

Message 8 of 43 (10,888 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm losing connection right after kickoff. When is it happening to you? I just want to see if I'm the only one. I haven't been able to play any h to h since update

Message 9 of 43 (10,875 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I too, have the same issue where I cannot play a solid 5 minutes of MUT or stay connected in my Team Binder without getting the error.  

This started happening about a month ago for me and tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing changed, same issues.  

I basically cannot play any online MUT or stay connected in MUT without either, getting disconnected during online game play (wanted to play house rules for packs).

Is this something that a lot of users are experiencing on XBOX Series X? Please help, I would like to at least win House Rules without giving my opponent an easy win LOL

Message 10 of 43 (10,767 Views)