Madden 22 - EA Account

by 121094

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 22 - EA Account

★★★ Newbie

each time i use R2 to login into EA on the game screen, it will load into a diff screen but nothing happen. Once i press any button will just return to previous screen.

help can only play the exhibition mode at this moment 

Message 1 of 17 (5,528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 - EA Account

Community Manager

Hi there, @121094.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (5,470 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @121094.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (5,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

how is this supposed to help? I've been having the same issue for two weeks, my game was fine then all of a sudden it started doing this

[EDIT: removed formatting]

Message 3 of 17 (4,997 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @GrantGwp 

Did you try those steps?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (4,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it did not work 

Message 5 of 17 (3,974 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Brylan3901 

What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (3,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am on Xbox series S and am having the same issue. I cannot play any mode besides exhibition. I have tried what you previously suggested.

Message 7 of 17 (3,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and I can't find answers to the problem it's been going on for like 2 weeks and my friend said it happened to him for like a day and he waited it out and it fixed and I'm on Xbox one but Madden 22 works fine on my ps4

Message 8 of 17 (2,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue all week on ps4 just trying to start new online franchise with my friends but for some reason I press r2 and it loads and loads and nothing happens. All my previous franchise files are gone and can't get into mut either. I've tried all steps and it still doesn't work. 

Message 9 of 17 (2,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This doesn’t work. I just bought the game a few days ago and all I can play is exhibition mode. Every time I press r2 to sign in to ea it just loads and loads and nothing happens. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times and am still dealing with the same issue. My ea account is linked to only 1 platform. I don’t know what the issue is. May someone help

Message 10 of 17 (2,448 Views)