[MUT] missing content - Twitch drops

by IcavemanStrong

Original Post

Re: [MUT] missing content - Twitch drops

★★★ Newbie

Same for me on PS5. I've contacted EA via Twitter and their help team online and both have just told me to keep waiting or that it would just fix itself. They literally have worst customer service ever. Literally multi billion dollar company and they can't do anything right. 

Message 61 of 63 (489 Views)

Re: Thanks for more Drops that I can't get.

★★ Novice

I am missing a MCS token from where I watched a MCS stream on Twitch a few weeks back. At first, I thought it was no big deal. But, now that the new Collin Johnson card came out (and I need 9 tokens total to get him), I'm exactly ONE token short and it's EXTREMELY frustrating. I've watched MCS Twitch streams since then, and have ALWAYS gotten my token pack. But, this ONE token is keeping me from getting the new card. I've contacted EA chat support who told me they have no way of keeping track of my Twitch MCS stream activity. Please, PLEASE...for the love of God, help me get this ONE MCS token that I'm missing. I've had to contact EA chat "support" a few times this year and they are ALWAYS absolutely ZERO help. 

Message 62 of 63 (442 Views)

Re: [MUT] missing content - Twitch drops

★ Novice

I hav had the same issue, I watched over 6 hours of the Madden championship tournament, claimed all of the packs and it’s 3 days now and nothing. Opened a case and they first told me to reset my console, good grief I turn it off every day, now they have asked for my email of my account and that’s it so far. This is so annoying 

Message 63 of 63 (365 Views)