[MUT] missing content - Twitch drops

by IcavemanStrong

Original Post

didnt get my twitch drop for Tyreek hill

★ Novice

I watched the twitch event for 89 overall Tyreek Hill. I went to go claim my rewards on twitch and claimed them but I never received them in game. I know my account is connected to my twitch because I get the monthly twitch drops. I made a case with EA but they said I wasn't eligible even though I claimed the reward already on twitch so I am eligible. Can someone please help.  

Message 51 of 63 (822 Views)

International Epic Cards

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I won a giveaway on one of the eaMaddenNFL channels goodmorningmadden. And I get to choose 2 international epic cards. I have no idea what these are and they don’t show up in the programs. Please help lol

Message 52 of 63 (753 Views)

Re: International Epic Cards

@monttda I've merged your post to a thread about the same issue. please see the "accepted solution" in this thread how to proceed to get your giveaways.

I hope that helps and you will receive your giveaways soon. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 53 of 63 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@monttda did you ask this the person from @EA that informed you on twitch that you are a winner?

edit: i think you are a winner for madden mobile...

Message 54 of 63 (728 Views)

Community Manager

Heads up on recent news regarding Twitch. If you suddenly are not receiving Twitch drops after resetting your password it's advised to re-sync your Twitch and EA account again:

Blueberry.png
Message 55 of 63 (694 Views)

Re: Thanks for more Drops that I can't get.

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, I watched the most recent MCS event where Noah won, on November 24th but my Twitch shows the packs that I earned from watching but when I claimed them, I never got them in game. The First MCS event on the 18th or whenever worked perfectly but I was hoping there would be a way for y’all to help out and get me the MCS tokens for Moss. Attached is a picture proving I earned the MCS tokens and watched the whole event.

Xbox username is BR0SKI 21

Thank you

Message 56 of 63 (619 Views)

Community Manager

@Lil3Scuba 

Please contact our Support team so they can help with missing Twitch Drops.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 57 of 63 (598 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

I'm having the same issue, and have contacted EA help 4 times (through live-support, I don't use twitter) and have gotten zero help for this. They've twice said to contact Twitch (twitch is very clear that they are not responsible for solving problems receiving in-game content, but I contacted them anyway and got the same response: contact EA help), and have otherwise not helped. Are there any other options to get this problem resolved?

Message 58 of 63 (572 Views)

Re: [MUT] missing content - Twitch drops

★★★ Newbie

i have watched many twitch streams held by EAmut and claimed all the twitch reward packs, but as I went into the game for days after for the tyreek drop and now the Jalen drop, and have not received any rewards at all. And my account is linked because I have previously claimed a single pack as a twitch prime reward and I somehow got that pack, but still have never received any twitch drop packs from any of the streams, there should have been at least 5 packs if I’m not mistaken and a player in each of the drops in total and I never have gotten one. I asked Easupport for help and they are only telling me to type my issue here 

Message 59 of 63 (461 Views)

Re: [MUT] missing content - Twitch drops

★★★ Newbie

Same. I've gotten all the Prime packs like Harvest and Zero Chill but none of the drops from the stream. Playing on PS4.

Message 60 of 63 (446 Views)