I have been stuck on the Apex loading screen for 3 days now.

by fromvillage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have been stuck on the Apex loading screen for 3 days now.

★★★ Newbie

I think it might have been a result of the recent split or update

Yes I’ve restarted my pc

Yes I’ve removed any usb drives and even peripherals

Yes I’ve rebooted my internet, changed / flushed dns, cleared cache, reinstalled game, verified files, run compatibility with windows 8,7 and even vistas and ran with admin rights

Yes I’ve updated my windows and drivers

Yes I've downloaded it on Origin 

Yes I’ve turned off firewall and antivirus I’ve even used a vpn and gpn and nothing.

This morning contacted my internet provider and they rebooted the line on their side and still not working .

One thing I have noticed is that whenever I boot it up and run my task manager in the background the game isn't using any internet like somehow the game itself doesn't want to connect to the internet. At one point I left it on and came home 4 hours later and it was still stuck on the loading screen. Also, another thing to consider is that when using the game on Origin, instead of giving me an infinite loading screen it just straight up tells me I cant connect to servers 

If there is anyone and I mean anyone who can help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Had a crazy week and just wanted to play Apex with the boys and I cant even do that with that :/

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have been stuck on the Apex loading screen for 3 days now.

EA DICE Team

Hey, @fromvillage can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

All Replies

Re: I have been stuck on the Apex loading screen for 3 days now.

EA DICE Team

Hey, @fromvillage can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)