Heavy sound bug with P2020 and G7 Scout

by SkZ_DoPe

Original Post

Heavy sound bug with P2020 and G7 Scout

★★★ Newbie

the game sound stacks every time i shoot the P2020 or G7 Scout. The sound starts normal but on every shot the game becomes increasingly louder with no cap in sound volume (only my eardrums are a cap). when i stop firing the game gets to normal sound again, but the weapons are basically unusable because of that issue. this bug only happens with these two guns and only in this game.

Message 1 of 5 (292 Views)

Re: Heavy sound bug with P2020 and G7 Scout

Community Manager

Hey @SkZ_DoPe

Which platform are you playing on? Would it be possible to share a video clip of this happening? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The platform is PC

The video file is too big to post here so I uploaded it unlisted on my Youtube

https://youtu.be/Ci1fguJkK5k

Sound is a little bit off due to recording quality but the sound issue I#m having is quiet obvious.

The bug is 100% reproduceable, every other weapon in the game works fine.

Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

Community Manager

@SkZ_DoPe 

Thank you! That's helpful. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Noticed while in the Shooting Range testing weapons and the P2020 had a quiet shot and progressively got louder as long as you did not stop firing the weapon.  If you let the weapon rest the sound bug will start all over again...emptying a complete clip is sound deafening to your ears...turn your sound down if you try to reproduce this bug as loud headphones will most likely hurt your ears.  All the major upgrades for the pistol where applied in the range.

Message 5 of 5 (164 Views)