Had content, linked my account, now its gone

by sunderedstar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Had content, linked my account, now its gone

★★★ Newbie

So I redownloaded apex on my pc via steam since my xbox is no longer working. I know cross progression isn't a thing so I wasn't worried about that, I knew i'd be starting from scratch. I played a bit, unlocked some stuff, and spent some money on some coins cause I wanted to play as the legends I liked playing as. I then try to link my steam account to my ea account because I was having trouble connecting with some crossplatform friends. After an enormous amount of time trying to get that to work, which I did, I was finally able to connect with my friend but now its reset me to level one with no progression or legends. I cant even unlink the account now for 6 months. 

Message 1 of 4 (474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Had content, linked my account, now its gone

Champion

@sunderedstar 

If correct, it should've warned you that data could be lost by linking/unlinking said account. 

As far I'm aware, this data cannot be retrieved by EA, though it's always possible.

For account issues like this it's recommend to contact EA directly: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@sunderedstar 

If correct, it should've warned you that data could be lost by linking/unlinking said account. 

As far I'm aware, this data cannot be retrieved by EA, though it's always possible.

For account issues like this it's recommend to contact EA directly: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 4 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the reply, I'll try to see if I can find a number to call support, last time I tried filing a case though (specifically for this problem) the only option it gave me was to go to answers hq. Also I dont believe I was warmed about any loss of content, I found the same screen it showed me before linking and it was this one (adding screenshot below). But maybe im mistaken.

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did the calling go for you? (If you even did.) Having the same problem right now and looking to see how your situation went. 

Message 4 of 4 (269 Views)