Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KODCHOAS
Date/time issue occurred last few months
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Your EA servers have a huge issue. I have constantly lost connection to EA servers, Don't have connections on any other game. I'm directly connected to router with 6 ft cat 6. I have the best internet speed you can buy here in Nevada, My profile doesn't get disconnected, my xbox doesn't lost connection. It is obvious that it is your Servers being the issue. I have played every Madden season since it has come out and this is the worst the EA Servers have been expect for one other season which I think was the first or second year you released ultimate team. The fact that you will do nothing for this issue speaks of how you can care less about your customers
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game. Wake up and take accountability. Listen to your customers.
What happens when the bug occurs? often, getting EA disconnected all the time without losing connection. It's a total joke and I hope that more people complain and your stock plummets.
What do you expect to see? to be able to play without EA servers constanly disconnecting
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I finish solo battles and challeges and don't get credit because it immediately get EA Server disconnected or lost connection to EA server when I never lost connection to Xbox profile or internet connection. Pretty sure EA servers have been compromised. To do nothing for you customers is really GREAT for business. Keep up the good work hopefully you lose more customers. I will never buy another Madden game again. John Madden would be turning over in his grave. 

Message 1 of 14 (2,883 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA SERVERS LOSE CONNECTION in Ultimate team constantly

Community Manager

Hi, @OpaCrew 

That sounds very frustrating. We'll let the team know about any trends we see on the forums regarding connectivity. I've been gaming on Xbox for a long time now and sometimes a simple power cycle with the network and console can fix hiccups to the servers. We don't share servers with other companies, so it's possible there's an issue with the link to our servers while the other games are fine. The console and network might just need a quick refresh to repair it. Have you tried these steps since it started happening?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (2,834 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @OpaCrew 

That sounds very frustrating. We'll let the team know about any trends we see on the forums regarding connectivity. I've been gaming on Xbox for a long time now and sometimes a simple power cycle with the network and console can fix hiccups to the servers. We don't share servers with other companies, so it's possible there's an issue with the link to our servers while the other games are fine. The console and network might just need a quick refresh to repair it. Have you tried these steps since it started happening?

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 14 (2,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The was the best said problem I’m having. And it’s every single day. Please fix 😓

Message 3 of 14 (2,690 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @Ice_Ojeda24 

The servers for Madden were down since late last night but should be up now.

https://twitter.com/MaddenNFLDirect/status/1513318152767213569

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 14 (2,670 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Played Madden 22 last night, played 2 solo game and system won’t count it and won’t give me the xp. Won’t give any reward for anything in the ultimate season daily objectives.

and also had error in the “madden profile” section, message shown “unable to retrieve your objectives progression information from EA server at this time. Please try again later.”

yes, you can play the game but won’t get any reward…

fix it.

Message 5 of 14 (2,538 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having This every day I’ve been constantly playing head to head seasons and keep getting kicked because I am losing connection to the ea servers but I am on perfect Ethernet and the only game I’m losing my connection on is madden it has gotten to the point where I can’t play a single game without getting kicked midway and I have tried every tactic you guys have said  and nothing has worked. I am losing games I’m winning and ranking down in divisions this is very frustrating please help I’m very aggravated I play on PlayStation 

Message 6 of 14 (2,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too, every 5 minutes. Extremely frustrating please fix this I am quite mad and going to stop playing. 

Message 7 of 14 (2,391 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @duragdabadmon!

Have you tried the power cycling steps above for Xbox that was posted?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 14 (2,385 Views)

★ Novice

Also losing connection in every game I try and play. Been going on for some time now and nothing is being done about it. why keep paying if we have no connections to play in the first place. Pogo as far as I'm concerned, has gone down in quality since I first started playing a lot of years ago. If they don't do anything to fix this issue I am not paying anymore. There are better sites out there than what we are currently being offered at pogo.  

Message 9 of 14 (1,860 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I have complained about this issue now for some time and each day i get on its the same thing. This is not an issue on our end its your issue with your software. I have the best service you can get and im not having this issue with any other platform i go to. Just pogo. do something about it or we all just go somewhere else with better quality service. What happened to pogo over the years? gone down the tubes. Cant fix your own software and blame it customer equipment issues or the like. Just not true. Fix your issues with pogo been going on a long long time with the same issues.
Message 10 of 14 (1,848 Views)