Re: Can't Play CPU games in Franchise Mode. (Madden 22 XBX)

by kleyz69

Original Post

Can't Play CPU games in Franchise Mode. (Madden 22 XBX)

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Harlem303
Date/time issue occurred 1/23/22
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? The Remix Kingz
Summarize your bug Every time that I try to play a CPU game, the screen where you select what team you are and where you would go to press-ready up or change a playbook or uniform. It won't move my controller icon over so that I can do those options. Thus not allow me to play a game, but it will allow me to press "B" and back out from that screen but nothing else. Also, another issue I'm having is that I cannot accept or send invites to play people in my league. Anytime I try to send one the game crashes after 2 seconds of trying to send an invite. Or when trying to accept one I get an error saying "The session is no longer available" Making it impossible to play any games in this league anymore. Please if somebody could help me or tell me what to do to fix this would be GREAT!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Either patching this issue, I think I've seen other threads with a similar issue or letting me know how to fix my problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? Freeze or game crash
What do you expect to see? Be able to play the game like I was able to do a week ago.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Every time that I try to play a CPU game, the screen where you select what team you are and where you would go to press-ready up or change a playbook or uniform. It won't move my controller icon over so that I can do those options. Thus not allow me to play a game, but it will allow me to press "B" and back out from that screen but nothing else.

Also, another issue I'm having is that I cannot accept or send invites to play people in my league. Anytime I try to send one the game crashes after 2 seconds of trying to send an invite. Or when trying to accept one I get an error saying "The session is no longer available" Making it impossible to play any games in this league anymore. Please if somebody could help me or tell me what to do to fix this would be GREAT!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,355 Views)

Community Manager

@AKingPinz 

Check if logging in to the following link and then removing any old/unused account(s) has an effect here, thanks.

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/connectaccounts/index

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,325 Views)

★ Novice

I removed one old PS4 account. But it still doesn't work it appears to only be franchise mode where I can't play the CPU. In every game mode, however, I can't accept any invites to play other users.

Message 3 of 6 (1,294 Views)

★★ Novice

I am currently having this issue, but it does not let me unlink the second account. Gives me no option at all. How can I get the other account unlinked as this game has become useless 

Message 4 of 6 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue before the corrupted franchise issue. Now we have a new franchise, and I still have the same issue: can’t send or receive invites to play against the other people in our league. To play the CPU, I have to go in through my “Character” to get it to work. I was able to draft. This issue is all over Reddit. What kind of effort is EA putting into this? It seems like there’s a lot of pissed off people beside me. Friends in my league aren’t having this issue amongst themselves, just me. 

Message 5 of 6 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

imma be honset i didnt reall all that but try delete and re install 

Message 6 of 6 (530 Views)