Re: Apex Dallas server decommissioned ?

by SkyyNetx0

Original Post

Apex Dallas server decommissioned ?

★ Novice

Did y’all decommission the Dallas tx server on all apex platforms? It’s been down for over a week and it’s not just me that is having the issue. Playing on Iowa sucks. 

Message 1 of 9 (965 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for the post. You're not the only one, we've had a slow but steady stream of reportts.
We flagged the reports of it and hopefully it'll be sorted soon.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues for me, tried Iowa, South Carolina and Virginia all are unplayable. Screen jumps all over the place to the point i cannot even play. Pretty irritating not being able to play anymore

Message 3 of 9 (910 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Haven't been able to play 2 weekends in a row now because the Dallas server is down.  Any other server I try is unplayable.  This is extremely disappointing.  

Message 4 of 9 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Dallas and Singapore 1 have been down for me for days now.

Message 5 of 9 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you give any update as to when this issue will be fixed, my lowest ping option is the Iowa server and they seem to run very badly. I tried switching the virginia which is my next lowest ping option and it is now starting to feel wonky as well.

Message 6 of 9 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Umm not sure you know this or not, but St louis is closer to Texas than Iowa is...................... It might not show faster ping, but st louis is not jumpy or whatever tf u said. you need low ping to have stable gameplay, I play with 120 ping all the time and my game runs smooth. stop using only the google data centers and you might see a difference. dallas wasnt a GCE. if your having the same issues on difference servers then the culprit is your network. just saying. also, i might be wrong but its not EA or Respawn servers. they lease them out.

Message 7 of 9 (663 Views)

★★★ Novice

singapore has been out for a while now. much longer than mere days like u stated. connect to st louis, or a different game. lol not hard 

Message 8 of 9 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For me (Steam) both Dallas and Singapore 1 are back online again. 

Message 9 of 9 (591 Views)