Re: The Sims 3 Into the Future - Sim in Oasis LandingStuck in Giving Birth Loop

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Novice

:manhappy:Ok This mite be hard to under stand but im sure you will get it. First you need to do this for it to work hold downd SHIFT CTRL C

then a lite blue screen will show and at the to you can tipe. Tipe in exactley this testingCheatsEnabled true

No you know the little box that says what your sim is feeling like you know 60- from witninsing death you know that box the will be a box that says 5+ from being pregnint move your mouse over that sine then holed down CTRL then Right click and its gone!

1.Im sure if she will not be pregnint anymore I only tryed it when she was giveing birth on the giving birth sine....

2.You cant go home if you do that on the giveing birh sine

3. tell me if it works ur welcome

Message 11 of 24 (3,844 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Ah, you're removing the moodlet.

Well, hopefully it will help anyone

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 24 (3,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

I'd been having this problem for HOURS now.  I tried everything, and was really worried I'd have to delete this (long-running) household of mine, but the Harrenses have been saved!  

Here's what you need to do (In my case there's more than one member in the household and I had deleted the pregnancy moodlet - which you do with 'testingcheatsenabled true' and then ctrl+click the 'Baby Incoming!' moodlet[this is considered a mistake by many]):

On the Cheats Window: type "moveobjects on" (without the quotation marks), and hit enter.

Change to Buy mode (Make sure the Sim is at 'Home' or the Community Center in "Into the Future")

Click on the Sim to have it selecte3d.

Hit Delete.

Yes, your Sim is now gone!  Don't despair, though.

Now, with the remaining Sims, travel back to the Past (or, possibly, the Future if you're in the present with these problems).

After the loading window, your family should be back in whole. (In my case the Sim appeared at the Home lot, then disappeared and was spat out by the Time Portal after everyone else was already standing.)

Yes, this may seem drastic, and no, it hasn't been tested multiple times.  However, if you're at the point where you think deleting the family may be your only chance, try this!  It may well work for you, too!

Happy Simming!

Message 13 of 24 (7,220 Views)

Hero

Thanks for that solution.

Guess I'll be adding that to my blog post (with credits of course).

Hopefully it works for others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 24 (3,775 Views)

★★★ Novice

Confusedmileyvery-happy:Confusedmileyvery-happy:OMG thank you for solving the birth lope problum

Message 15 of 24 (3,769 Views)

Hero

@Herelum Do you have any suggestions what to do if your Sim is the only one you sent to the future ?

It should work to adopt a plumbot and then just travel back with that, right ? I don't think it's possible to add another Sim to your family (well maybe with testingcheat but I'm unsure if that messes the game up even more).

If anyone is willing to try, let me know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 24 (3,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, unfortunately I don't think that it would help to add the plumbot - but this is just my inexpert opinion!

Can you play as the plumbot on the game?  I haven't added one to my household yet, but if you are to delete your only playable character in the Future and you cant go back as the plumbot, I'm not sure how it would do anything for ya...

But maybe deleting it and being in the Present again will "resurrect" the Sim in and of itself.  I wouldn't try it unless you have the potion not to save when going between worlds, though.

Live Long and Sim!

Message 17 of 24 (3,760 Views)

Hero (Retired)

what i do before travel either to the world adventure or into the future i save the game to the point i'm at then i also do the save as new name then i have my sims use the portal to go to the future then if something goes wrong i have my original save game and can pick up where i left off by launching my save wait a few for it to settle save as again new name and try again ( hope that made sense ) and i delete the saves that didnt work or got stuck

i have 5 plumbots and 3 sims in the one house sometimes the bots can loose trait chips while traveling to and from the portal it has happened to me not all the time though but it has happened where an  odd time the bot lost it's chips but my guy had chips in the inventory and just added them to the bot

Message 18 of 24 (3,756 Views)

Hero

@Herelum wrote:

No, unfortunately I don't think that it would help to add the plumbot - but this is just my inexpert opinion!

Can you play as the plumbot on the game?  I haven't added one to my household yet, but if you are to delete your only playable character in the Future and you cant go back as the plumbot, I'm not sure how it would do anything for ya...

But maybe deleting it and being in the Present again will "resurrect" the Sim in and of itself.  I wouldn't try it unless you have the potion not to save when going between worlds, though.

Live Long and Sim!

I do believe you can send them to the future on their own. They are playable after all but I haven't played in a while. Guess someone needs to try that out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 24 (3,754 Views)

Hero (Retired)

crinrict wrote:
I do believe you can send them to the future on their own. They are playable after all but I haven't played in a while. Guess someone needs to try that out.

give me about an hour have a couple of things to do and i'll launch my future save and send a bot of to the future and see if they can buy another bot to bring back too and i'll delete my bot as per   deleting with mOops and return to the home world then i'll try with two sims

Message 20 of 24 (3,751 Views)