Re: My Cats Keep Disappearing

by mistyzba

Original Post

My Cats Keep Disappearing

★★ Apprentice

This started a few days ago.

I have three cats. Two I adopted from the shelter, one just moved in with us on its own.

My sims love them all very much they are best friends forever. The cat that moved in with my

sims is supposed to have kittens any day. They are all indoor cats they are not allowed outside.

The first one to disappear was the kitty that moved in with us. she was walking down the hallway and just vanished

into thin air. I searched the yard the whole house she is gone. So i started searching for her in the neighborhood

I found her, she is with another family. I called them to ask them to bring her for a visit. They said no she doesn't want to visit you right now.

Then about two sim days the first cat we adopted and the father of the soon to be kittens and the mate for life of the mother disappeared the same way.

I found him back in the shelter up for adoption. I tried to adopt him, and it said I couldn't adopt anymore animals you have to many.

I only had three cats and there are only two human sims living in the house father, and daughter. Then another two or three sim days passed

then the last cat we adopted was playing with the daughter and it vanished, then a pop-up said you should have taken better care of your pet

the social worker took your pet. but no one came and took it, it just vanished.

I haven't saved the game since this started so when I restart the game I still have all of them.

It does the same thing every time I start the game but in a different order.

The cat that moved in with us is always the first to vanish but she ends up with a different sim family each time I restart the game.

My question is How do I stop my cats from disappearing from my sims home, or how can I get them back?

My game is at a standstill until I can figure this out, I need your help, PLEASE!

Thank You.

Message 1 of 2 (2,451 Views)

Re: My Cats Keep Disappearing

★★ Novice

Have you gone to appearance and put collars on the cats?

Message 2 of 2 (573 Views)