Inability to Log in to Sims Forums

by LadyAlkali

Original Post

Re: Inability to Log in to Sims Forums

★★ Novice

Hey hi! I'm having the same issue. I cant login into the sims forum, it displays the " You already have an account here. Your registered username: XXXXXX Password Enter your existing account password." But none of the passwords I use works, and there is no reset password option, please help me. Thank you!

Message 51 of 149 (2,173 Views)

@patser426  Please send EA_Cade a private message listing your username on the Sims forums.  (Click on his name earlier in the thread to access his profile, then click the envelope icon to start a PM.)  With the Thanksgiving weekend, it'll take until at least Monday to get a reply.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 52 of 149 (2,157 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! And happy thanks giving!

Message 53 of 149 (2,156 Views)

Can't log into the Sims forum

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I can't log into the Sims forums as every password I input into the password box says it's incorrect, even if it's the current EA/Origin account password. There's no "change your password/you forgot your password" thing for me to click. What do I do? I want to make a Sims suggestion but now I can't. 

Message 54 of 149 (1,935 Views)

Re: Can't log into the Sims forum

Hey @Trassel242,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

You can also leave your suggestion in the forum I've moved your post to:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 55 of 149 (1,926 Views)

Community Manager

Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hey all, 

You probably found this thread as you couldn't log into the Sims Forums and can't reset your password.

Not to fear though, if you've found yourself in this situation please send me a DM by clicking the link here and I'll respond to you with the information I need to sort this out for you. 

Thanks!

EACade
Message 56 of 149 (8,711 Views)

sims forum password reset

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I cannot login to the forums.thesims.com.

I have an account, but none of my saved passwords work (i use a manager, so while I have a lot of password options, I cannot ever have a "missing" password). There is no options to reset the password, so I am unable to proceed without assistance.

Please provide support. I am making a great resource for completionists to support content tracking, and want to share it with the community.

Edit 22:16: To clarify, I have tried every EA, Origin, Sims Store etc password I have, and I cannot login. I would like to re-validate myself, but there doesn't appear to be an option to do so.

Message 57 of 149 (2,571 Views)

Re: sims forum password reset

Hey @sazzlysarah,

I've moved your post to a more relevant board than EA General Questions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 58 of 149 (2,556 Views)

@sazzlysarah  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please send a private message to EA_Cade as requested in the post immediately above yours.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 59 of 149 (2,537 Views)

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 Thank you, been unable to login to Origin at all today, but is now resolved, so now should be able to get my access to the forums enabled now.
Message 60 of 149 (2,510 Views)