Re: GAME Worlds

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

GAME Worlds

★★★ Newbie

why do my worlds purchased via EA store not show on drop dowm menu in game ? then you re install them go back in game they appear twice if i then exit and re launch at a later time they have then dissapeared again ! why does EA not offer a solution? cause it is on steam they tell me to contact them must be having a laugh steam re direct you to EA  why they taking money from people with out supporting a platform they sell product on

Message 1 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: GAME Worlds

@salfraggle  It sounds like the worlds aren't installing properly, or more specifically that one of the files involved in world installation is corrupted.  It's normal to see two copies of a world when you install it multiple times; the question is why the world didn't load the first time.

The easiest troubleshooting step is to install the missing world in a clean user folder.  Move your entire Sims 3 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, open the launcher to spawn a new folder, download one world, install it, and see whether it shows up in-game.  If it does, quit, restart your computer, and test again.  Let me know whether the world is still present and loading properly.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)