Deleting posts from the Sims 3 community

by Xantr1x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleting posts from the Sims 3 community

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have a Sims 3 Community account on which I have uploaded a few Sims(creations) and posts. I want those to be removed from the account so is there a way for that to happen?

Message 1 of 4 (538 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Deleting posts from the Sims 3 community

[ Edited ]

@Xantr1x  If you mean the notes about your overall activity, e.g. "username uploaded a lot to the Exchange,'" then I don't see a way to remove those.  However, the posts might go away if the content referenced (in this case, the lot itself) were removed.  And if that doesn't happen, you could create a new new random blog posts to crowd out the old with the new.  You could also set your profile to private so no one else sees the info.

EA support has very limited tools when it comes to Sims 3, and the situation is even worse on the store site.  For example, support can't even change the username on that site.  You can certainly contact support and ask; just don't get your hopes up.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (501 Views)

All Replies

@Xantr1x Login to your store account and select My Page > My Studio, then look for a Delete button to the right of each of your uploads.  Creations will be listed in the Exchange tab.  If you're also looking for blog posts, those will be under My Page > My Blog.

Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And what about the posts that are not listed under My Blog? I'm talking about the ones that are listed under My Page.

I don't see an option for those so would it be able for that to be taken care of by EA's Customer Support?

P.S. Thanks for the reply! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Xantr1x  If you mean the notes about your overall activity, e.g. "username uploaded a lot to the Exchange,'" then I don't see a way to remove those.  However, the posts might go away if the content referenced (in this case, the lot itself) were removed.  And if that doesn't happen, you could create a new new random blog posts to crowd out the old with the new.  You could also set your profile to private so no one else sees the info.

EA support has very limited tools when it comes to Sims 3, and the situation is even worse on the store site.  For example, support can't even change the username on that site.  You can certainly contact support and ask; just don't get your hopes up.

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)