Re: Can’t get into old sims 3 account

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Can’t get into old sims 3 account

★★ Novice

I bought Sims 3 in 2010. I registered the game to my old account in 2011. I stopped playing the Sims all together for a while. I began playing again when Sims 4 came out and registered a new account with origin. Now I’m trying to get back into my old Sims 3 account on the Sims 3 website. I know my ID and the email address that I registered for that account. The email address is also very old and is a Hotmail account. It seems that that email address was hacked along time ago. I can’t seem to get into that either. I have reached out to customer service about this two times this month and not one single person has helped me. obviously I’m the owner of the account since I know the email address that is signed up to the account. What else can I do?

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@wickedherb User accounts can not be accessed in this forum. IF your account was hacked my guess is that it was used incorrectly and either disabled or removed. In any event only EA game consultants can access user data. First you have to find out if the old account still exists. If it still exists they may be able to merge the old account into the new one. Only a game consultant can help for this issue.

Message 2 of 4 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply. It does still exist. I saw other posts about this topic in this part of the forum so I’m not sure where to post about it. 

Message 3 of 4 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]

@wickedherb  This is the right place to ask questions, but no one here can restore your account.  So you'll need to reach out to EA customer support (again, sorry) for help.  If the live chat function isn't giving you results, you can instead reach out on Twitter or Facebook.

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

If you can provide enough proof that you're the original owner of your old account, a support rep will be able to grant you access and change the associated email, or merge this account with the new one if you prefer.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (404 Views)