sims 4

by kirstey08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi

I am thinking of buying the new expansion pack " growing together" .

However, I discovered a problem.

I am a mac user and currently using origin to play sims 4.

After I press " manage world" in the game, the world of " growing together" is not shown there.

I know even the expansion pack is not bought yet, the world should also be shown there ( with a lock next to the game)

All worlds are shown ( except the map of San Sequoia) after i press manage world .

Please help

Message 1 of 5 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 4

@kirstey08  The new world doesn't show up for me either, and I don't have the pack but have a fully-updated game with no mods or custom content.  This is normal, at least some of the time.  I saw the same thing with High School Years after its release, but once I added the pack, the world showed up and all its content worked fine.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (324 Views)

All Replies

@kirstey08

Have you updated your game? The pre-pack patch was released last week. Your game version should be 1.96.365.1230.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (339 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Bluebellflora 

Yes I have updated my game yesterday. I have also removed all mods. However, the world is still not shown there

Please help

Message 3 of 5 (336 Views)

@kirstey08  The new world doesn't show up for me either, and I don't have the pack but have a fully-updated game with no mods or custom content.  This is normal, at least some of the time.  I saw the same thing with High School Years after its release, but once I added the pack, the world showed up and all its content worked fine.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@puzzlezaddict 

Thank you so much

Message 5 of 5 (301 Views)