Re: sims 4 no expansion packs are showing up

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

sims 4 no expansion packs are showing up

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm writing this today because I'm still unable to find my sims 4 expansion packs in my game; Some background information, I haven't played sims 4 in a while, I recently updated my game about two day's ago uninstalling all of my mods, packs, and any other data that I had. I recently re-installed everything from new mods, custom content and my expansion packs. Nothing seems to be working. 

Every time I open my sims 4 game none of my expansion packs are shown, it says that I don't have any of them installed, I've talked to 4 advisors and none of them have been able to help me solve this problem. If anyone has had this exact issue or knows how to solve it please let me know, I play on a MAC. 

The trouble shooting steps that I've already went through are Electronic arts> renaming the sims 4 file to old> relaunching the game> moving my saves and tray to the new sims 4 file> relaunching game. 

I've also noticed that after installing my sims 4 expansion packs, kits, and stuff packs they don't show up in the loading screen of the sims 4 game, Any help would be appreciated, thank you! 

I provided screenshots below Standard smile

I've also tried repairing, updating, troubleshooting and restarting my Mac. 

Message 1 of 2 (721 Views)

Re: sims 4 no expansion packs are showing up

@kittygame101

Where is the base game app located on your Mac? Is there also a folder in the same location called Sims 4 Packs?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (661 Views)