why wont f1 22 launch?

by lenoxwake

Original Post

Re: why wont f1 22 launch?

★ Guide

@EA_Atic 

Unfortunately, the game is still not launching for me. Version 1.10 (incl. hotfix) + most recent Nvidia Driver (517.48). Could you please help out?

Message 51 of 68 (2,266 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sleepaholic What is your origin? i am going to personally help you fix this issue seen as the devs have stopped replying.
Message 52 of 68 (2,256 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you, @T0dddy!

My Origin is Version 10.5.115.51547 - 772443.

Message 53 of 68 (2,226 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@SteveJackson 

Please find my update DxDiag attached.

Have you found any solution to this?? Been trying to talk/ & get help from EA but no response. All i get is wait & watch. How stupid is that.

Same issue as yours 👇

When I launch the game (as administrator or not results in the same), I do not get any error message. What happens?: I start the game (launcher = Origin), a selection screen appears (Play F1 22 OR Play F1 22 VR), I select Play F1 22, A black screen appears for up to ~5 seconds, there is no sound, the black screen disappears, I am back on my desktop with Origin open. That's it. (Sorry, but currently, I am not able to record a video).

When selecting "Play F1 22 VR" I get the error message "VR initialization error. Installation path could not be located (110)." - I don't have any VR setup in place, so that might be the reason, but I am not sure about that.

Message 54 of 68 (2,192 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic Do you have any update for us?

Message 55 of 68 (2,181 Views)

★ Guide

Bump.

Message 56 of 68 (2,115 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@abhishekvora045 wrote:

@SteveJackson 

Please find my update DxDiag attached.

Have you found any solution to this?? Been trying to talk/ & get help from EA but no response. All i get is wait & watch. How stupid is that.

Same issue as yours 👇

When I launch the game (as administrator or not results in the same), I do not get any error message. What happens?: I start the game (launcher = Origin), a selection screen appears (Play F1 22 OR Play F1 22 VR), I select Play F1 22, A black screen appears for up to ~5 seconds, there is no sound, the black screen disappears, I am back on my desktop with Origin open. That's it. (Sorry, but currently, I am not able to record a video).

When selecting "Play F1 22 VR" I get the error message "VR initialization error. Installation path could not be located (110)." - I don't have any VR setup in place, so that might be the reason, but I am not sure about that.

This looks like an EA Account issue at least. It's literally saying Another User owns the game, it does not have sharing on either Origin or Steam. Only the original account holder can play. If it is the correct account then only EA can fix that.

I haven't looked at the dxdiag because of that.

Message 57 of 68 (2,106 Views)

★★★ Novice
im having the same issue, the game crashes on start menu. ego dumper. before the 1.10 the game was working fine. it has been about 2 months without playing now.
Message 58 of 68 (2,096 Views)

★ Guide

Game still not launching after patch 1.12. @EA_Atic  Please help.

Message 59 of 68 (2,052 Views)

★ Guide
Message 60 of 68 (2,017 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help